Reviews for A Grinch's Tale
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
hahaha I loved that ending. It was perfect. Nice work on this. Merry Christmas.
bloodrosered chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Cool story! This is awesome. I always cried when they teased him in that scene. I'm doin' a Grinch story as well called Noelle: Tale of the Green Girl (and believe it or NOT it's about Mayor Maywho's niece...who looks like a Grinch! Oh...the WHOmanity! Hehe!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
You have talent. Gods gift! God bless and have a Merry Christmas!
isabellejackson chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Can you make more chapters
samanthatm chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
cute.
Saphire winter storms chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
This is an awesome story you should right a sequel to this.
thesituation016 chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
SUPER CUTE! LOVED IT TO DEATH!
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Loved it :)
lia chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
i love the original, but now i love the fanfiction. good story! im listening to Where Are You Chritmas right now.
Lunaconspiracy365 chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I love it!
Rye-bread chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Enjoying the story. I note a few teensy spelling errors: "HOW DAR (dare) YOU ENTER THE GRINCH'S LAYER (lair)!" "Nob" for "knob". Piddly stuff.

I wish to cautiously ask: do you have someone to beta-read your stories; looking for spelling, punctuation, maybe even suggesting ideas with phrasing. A few tweaks makes an already endearing story sparkle even more.
cartoonromancer chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Sigh, allright, let me say it: I'm a Grinch/Martha fan to the core and wouldn't have it any other way BUT you made them so close I can ALMOST say it was okay... The end of a wonderful story though! Indeed!
mystery chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
what happens next
mystery chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
what happens write more. you are awesome writer
cartoonromancer chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
AHHHHHHHHH! UPDATTTEE! It is a cliffhanger, and although I'm a Martha/Grinch fan, I'm curious to see what you do :)