Reviews for The Frameup
rahma66 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
really nice and beatifull
raindr0p33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is the second time I've read this story. I love it, Ichigo is such a cute but thick hero (kind of like in the manga too haha)
Shadowsoken chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
First of all, I love Nightwish. I'm very happy to see a story that was inspired by their song, that featured one of my favorite anime pairings. Secondly, good job with the story, will definitely read again if I'm feeling sappy. And lastly, I feel that the chain of events could have run a bit smoother, maybe with a second chapter, but it was definitely a good read. 5/5.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That was a pretty neat read! XD

Maybe you should write a sequel ..and this time Byakuya's the one who'll set up Ichigo.. Maybe have Renji murdered or something.. The pineapple might willingly agree, anything for the captain right..? LOL
Cisusi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was fantastico! I loved it. It was so daring... and just so crime-boss-gets-pawnedish. You know?

It was so amazing, for sure one of my favorite one shots!
bootylicious-heichou chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was an amazing story .This is one of the best stories in the world.
katiegirl101199 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was well-written, and the storyline was very interesting. Great job! -Katie
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Gang-land, romantic fluff. Like the concept, I just don't think we saw enough of the right things in the right places. I would have loved to see Ichigo in jail (ooh, fic idea in there somewhere, must explore) for longer, less focus on the escape, and in the conversation between Aizen, I and R, seemed a bit of a cliche. I say this is not a CRITIQUE, bleurgh. I just like things to be drawn out. I'll shut up now.
buchielle chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Superb writing as always!

I loved the action/romance plot.

Pls keep on writing more ichiruki fics.
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
YEA! _ I'm so happy you finished it! I loved it. It was really well done! Thank you so much for that! I hope you enjoyed writing it, I loved how you kept going back and for from present to past.

The ending seemed somewhat abrupt, but it might be because I didn't really want it to end. _
AkaiTsumi chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow, this was just ... brilliant! I loved the Au and the speech was amazingly done too. Halfway through I was absolutely certain that this wasn't going to have a happy ending, but then when it did I could have jumped up and done and cheered! I don't know how you manage to control the reader so well with your writing - it's incredible!

Just one thing; actually the Nightwish version of 'Over the Hills and Far Away' is a cover - awesome though it is. The original is by Gary Moore. :P
Anne Estheim chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Awww! as always I love your stoories! this was magnific though is an one-shot! but it was full of action and romance!jaja I almost got a heart attack when ichigo was shot jaja lovely! rukia and ichigo ended up together! its bound to happen!