Reviews for A Christmas Wish
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 5/23
This was special. It touched my heart and left me with a sweet smile on my face. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with us.

:-)
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That was a great story. The thing about Nessie talking to Charlie -her voice was higher in pitch, and louder because of the speaker. Christmas IS about miracles, and especially from a child's viewpoint. Carlisle had faith, but a child believes in miracles
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
that was sad,but beautiful and Nessie's voice got through to him great
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Crying here. That was beautiful, sad and happy. Oh, the faith of little children. Thanks for sharing. Have a happy Holiday Season this year.
twilover76 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
awww...very sad and then very sweet :)

glad they got their Christmas wish!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aw - poor Bella! Still, he's pulling through. Would you consider expanding this at some point?
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Truly a Christmas miracle! What a lovely story of love and hope. Glad you wrote it and even more glad I read it!
robfans chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
it
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was so beautiful and touching!

They were both worried that one of them should be home with Renesmee when she awoke on Christmas morning, and Bella knew that he would have to leave soon. - I know this is more about Bella/Nessie and Charlie.. but I like reading tidbits about Bella and Edward as parents too.
eibbil chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
What a wonderful Christmas piece! Thank you so much for sharing it.

It broke my heart on so many levels - sad for them, then happy as well. Nessie was so adorable and heartsqueezing, pleading with Grandpa to wake up. Happy sigh.

I'm so glad he woke up - that Sue didn't have to bury another husband.

There was a part of me that was thinking it would be best for Carlisle to change him, but he was right. It wasn't the life Charlie would have chosen.

Thanks again for this lovely one shot.
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
What a lovely Christmas story! I haven't read many - if any -post-Breaking Dawn fic, but I really enjoyed this!
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was lovely and heartbreaking and uplifting.
PNHornsby chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
it's good, I am crying.
PLV chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I enjoyed it so much it made me tear up.

Thanks for sharing.

C -
MeilleurCafe chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is really very lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Beautifully done!

Thank you for writing and posting it.