Reviews for The House in Stalingrad
Pookey chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Hmmmm...I like the idea behind this, and I can definitely see interesting outcomes with this story.

Technical speaking with grammar and spacing it needs tweaking. Guess rereading each page after looking away from it for awhile will help. There were multiple areas that needs a tweak but that was from a technical aspect, although character wise too needed looking after some. Hungary is a fighting nation, she is Austria's fighter, but I can see why Austria would want to protect her. I like how you got him to try and protect her for once since she is always protecting him.

I do enjoy this idea though! I would love how you would play out the Battle of Stalingrad in the AU and the Berlin Wall, and since she is forced there for 50, or was it 40(?), you can play out the Cold War toos! Ohoh Prussia would soon show up as well, Ah the potential for this is overwhelming! I do wish to see how you take this *wriggles in excitement*
couTokki chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

..please? :)
SaltWaterRain chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Its sad to see Russia so mean! I'm curious as to how the relation ships between the characters will work out after you rebuilt their family ties. All in all, your story is really good so far, and I'm dying for more!
Anivicuno chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hm... Not bad not bad
indiesaurusrex chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
This is good. Like really good. I looove the writing and the way you present the characters ('specialy Hungary).

Really inpatient for the next chapter (i wanna see how Hungary copes), so write on please.