Reviews for Family Gathering
lycan13 chapter 3 . 3/30
Tatsu is finally starting to leave her status as a pariah behind and I was hoping to see Joss show up. I'd love to see another get together like in 'Cryptic' with all the 'other' Possible's become mortified to see Joss socializing with her cousins. Maybe she'll tell Nana off! That would be PRICELESS! XD
lycan13 chapter 1 . 3/30
I guess that means will see Isabel and her husband (name currently unknown).
crkswolf chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Read again ! Yay !
Nink chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Whew! I can't wait for more from this universe XD Like maybe one where Tatsu and Trin do get married :D Tha'd be awesome
Dyc chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Loved the fluff
Hewhoislost chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
This was a very nice slice of life fic. Thank you for posting it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Very well done! I couldn't stop reading. Way to write!
bat fan1987 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
i hope you do write more pariah stories they are so good
mttmercado chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
wha, WHAT HAPPEND WITH BOOKER? is is there another story? OOMMGG I WANNA KNOOOW
DarXe chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
This was great. Soo much fun. Loved Shego's mom and dad. Also glad Joss came back and Tatsu is coming out of her shell a bit.
wifkala chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
i was really hoping for an update this christmas!
Nidoking16 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Ahh, how I missed the Pariah universe! With school then work, it's been quite a long time since I had a chance to read anything by you. I wish I had the time to review each chapter, but this will have to suffice. I thought James pulling Tatsu aside was a little weird, but thinking on it, it might work. That aside, everyone got along and behaved pretty much exactly as I remembered and expected. I would have liked to see a little more in-depth interaction between Isabel and Yori instead of just description, but I suppose there -was- some of that already in earlier stories. Trin and Shin were a delight to witness, I had forgotten a lot about their interactions. Tatsu was as adorable as ever. Kane, Isabel, Shinichiro, and Tashawna were really great with their interactions. I admit to not having speculated at all about how they would get along. I really wish I could sit back and just watch those entire two days unfold, even the small talk would be fun to see.

Just barely past Halloween and I'm already getting into the Christmas spirit. It was really great seeing all of these goofy people again; I found myself grinning and laughing several times during the read. One of my favorite things about reading is getting to know characters and seeing them time and again. If it all works out, I would be a very happy man to see another, even short, story set here.
bluerose45 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
are you going to make a sequel to this one
Atrum Nox Noctis chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
God, I love the Pariah universe! Trin's just so awesome! I'm definitely looking forward to the future with her, her evil, and the love of her life? Can we still expect blond/dark-haired geniuses like Anne wants? The world would so not be ready for such diabolical epicness!
Daryl chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
this was such a great story. and i hope there is more because i want to read wedding chapters. lol