Reviews for Try and Try Again
Imaya C chapter 4 . 7/19
OML I have to give this Fiction more than a 5 out of 5 stars because of how well written it is!
At first when I read the deaths of each semes I started sobbing out of control and after reading it all the way instead of stopping thinking it got worst. I couldn't help but feel happy, I know i am a few years late haha~Hello from year 2016~ but that's because I wasn't even a teen at the time and never even thought about reading things called (Fanfictions) but I'm glad I did and this really touched me in the feels I hope you're still around and can possibly make more of the JunJou couples unless you already have or still do because I haven't seen more of yours I will soon though! But since is going long enough I Really truly loved it 3
aoichan23 chapter 4 . 7/1
I think I'm going to explode from all the fluff! (v)
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
I just cant get over reading this it feels like an actual episode of junjou romantica not forgetting the combination of dramatic tragedy and fruitful romance leaving a soft, sweet, warm, and fluffy feeling of love. I enjoyed this very much thanks for the read!
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Great story i loved it so heat clenching!
NightStorm111 chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
This was so sweet! 3 You're one of the best authors, I've seen in a while! Keep up the amazing work
Katherine chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
This is awesome
Suki Akari chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
WOOO! HEAT-HAZE DAYS FACE IT! THIS IS MORE AWESOOOOOME!OH YEAAAH! AT LEAST THE UKES DIDN'T DIE...(since in Heat Haze Days/Kagerou Days the boy dies instead of the Girl to put the cycle off... so yeah if it's Junjou Romantica, it's supposed to be the Ukes instead of the Semes...) LOVE IT!
Writing-and-Music chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
This was just too perfect! I couldn't tear myself away from it, wonderful job! _
therealladyearth chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
This is good!

Y'know, this reminds me of Heat-Haze Days, but only… Sexier and better in most aspects! And it had a happy ending! Yay! Poor Misaki...
beaniek4 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Great story! I loved it very much! It was so cute and funny and even sad ;)
LadderGoat chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
AMAAAAAAAZINGGGGGGGGGGG 3
You write the most amazing stories *-* -new fangirl-
This was really great, thanks for writing this :D :D :D
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
This was a sweet story and I really enjoyed reading it so much! :3
usigh chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
oh yeah very nicely tied together and i love a happy ending... smile... thank you
usigh chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
wow im sitting here bawling sigh... hope its happier soon
queenyaoiawsome1 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
this is a awesome one to your on a role