Reviews for Try and Try Again
NightStorm111 chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
This was so sweet! 3 You're one of the best authors, I've seen in a while! Keep up the amazing work
Katherine chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
This is awesome
Suki Akari chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
WOOO! HEAT-HAZE DAYS FACE IT! THIS IS MORE AWESOOOOOME!OH YEAAAH! AT LEAST THE UKES DIDN'T DIE...(since in Heat Haze Days/Kagerou Days the boy dies instead of the Girl to put the cycle off... so yeah if it's Junjou Romantica, it's supposed to be the Ukes instead of the Semes...) LOVE IT!
Writing-and-Music chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
This was just too perfect! I couldn't tear myself away from it, wonderful job! _
therealladyearth chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
This is good!

Y'know, this reminds me of Heat-Haze Days, but only… Sexier and better in most aspects! And it had a happy ending! Yay! Poor Misaki...
beaniek4 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Great story! I loved it very much! It was so cute and funny and even sad ;)
Seb-asstian Verlac chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
AMAAAAAAAZINGGGGGGGGGGG 3
You write the most amazing stories *-* -new fangirl-
This was really great, thanks for writing this :D :D :D
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
This was a sweet story and I really enjoyed reading it so much! :3
usigh chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
oh yeah very nicely tied together and i love a happy ending... smile... thank you
usigh chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
wow im sitting here bawling sigh... hope its happier soon
queenyaoiawsome1 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
this is a awesome one to your on a role
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
i love ur ending though the first chatper i was going nooooo nooo they cnt die till i read the ending of it haha i love the idea. i love it
LuLu chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
The AWESOMENESS! I totally love the ending. At first i expected that the only way to save them and for time to start moving again was for Misaki to die. But I definitely liked how it turned out nyahahaha XD
thegenuineimitation chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
So adorable at the end and I'm glad I found it during the Christmas season! Very appropriate!
Kiyoumi chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
I. Freaking. Love. This. 3

I'm in a very holiday-y mood, so reading something that is morbid, but not in an over-done way, but has some of that adorable holiday cheer sprinkled on top...Well, it brings this goofy smile to my face. I could relate with Misaki throughout this story, and I felt both anxious to read the next chapter and amused. I really expected for Misaki to just go, "You know what? Fine! I give up!" But I'm glad he didn't. He proved himself to be a great friend/boyfriend.