Reviews for One Step Forward
Phantom 4 Life chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
My heart melted like so much sweet chocolate.

I wish there were more stories like this about Tommy and Kim. Sweet little things.

Not all these bullshit stories full of drawn out melodrama that manage to be longer than War and Peace.
GSYH chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
TomKim has always...fascinate me, because really, I think he was bad for her, but I can see the appeal, and that she was good for him, and AHHHHH, it's Complicated.
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awww, that was cute. And hey, it's insane Kim logic 101. Gotta love it.

She shoulda just kicked him in the shins and got it over with ;)

And Trini was silent but deadly always...I could see Tommy being afraid *snickers*

Great job girlie! I enjoyed it!
psav2005 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
cute little story, especially liked the shot at Tommy always disappearing and Kim telling Zedd to clone Tommy, since that turned out just the way she wanted, hahahaha.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Good Story
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love it.
Falcon4Crane chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
wow this was really great! i loved the scene and thought that it was in line with kim. i am sure that she did have doubts about tommy. it would only be natural.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was so well-written, with dialogue that snapped and really felt like Kim. You could understand her frustrations and fears, as well as clearly see she was ready for something definitive to finally happen with her and Tommy. I loved when he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. That was a great loving touch. I truly enjoyed this.