Reviews for Sweets to the Sweet
K chapter 1 . 4/6
I was just thinking about this story from years ago. I preordered the remaster and was thinking, wow, I bet a lot of old fic writers might get back into this.

Anyway, I have no idea if you will see this. I seem to remember creeping on your LiveJournal back in the day (was too shy to say hi and i love your characterizations and world building) and you had some family issues or something... anyway. I wanted ti take this moment to say that I'm a long, long time fan and I re -read your ff12 fics probably 3x a year, at least. So I hope you can see this sometime and I hope things are going well for you. Hopefully you will be inspired by the remaster. :)
Anaria3144 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Well written ! Enjoyed reading !
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Nicely done! The dialogue was perfect, and I enjoy that Balthier went through such lengths just to obtain a small treasure for Fran. Excellent work!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very well written! You did a great job keeping Balthier and Fran in character, and the story slid smoothly from action to respite so kudos for that. A lovely, refreshing, entertaining piece. Well done!
Kibasgirltsumi chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
hahaha oh this was so cute and funny. love it. you need to do more oneshots :D
The Giant Daifuku chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Beautifully written- well done. And nice timing on the publishing, too. Very, very sweet.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 12/25/2010