Reviews for A Lie to Everyone except Each Other
a chapter 16 . 5/2
great chapter
please more
Tryst chapter 15 . 1/6
This is a good story with lots of drama. Can't wait to read the next part!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
more please
hellokitty70705 chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
It's an amazing story that should be completed. You keep everything clear and understandable; best of all, you make everyone stay in character either the anime/manga! You really should update this daily.
Scarease chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
He just might need the black knight to help him get out of this a live.
Scarease chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Ha now you might need your own bodyguards Suzaka because if Cornilia finds out you my wish you were dead .
rirukabear82 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
THIS SERIOUSLY NEEDS ANOTHER CHAPTER OMG. This story is so damn beautiful and very sexy and I absolutely love it. I want to see what happens between Euphy and Suzaku now that Ariki (I think that's how you spell his name) is blackmailing (or at least i think he is) Euphy's relationship with Suzaku, Nunnally and Lelouch(not to mention Euphy's baby!). This is an amazing story and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who ships Suzaku and Euphy. The ending of chapter 13 will definitely give you a shit ton of feels if you're really into this story!
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
i called it!
Kah'rels chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Awesome story! I'm very excited to see what happens next! )
exflashkick chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Oh hey, I started reading this a couple days ago and I was sad when I figured it was a dead fic, really cool to see it's still going though. The graphic sex scenes are pretty odd to me but I accept that that's part of what the fic is, however beyond that I enjoy your writing of euphy and suzaku's relationship. Also the plot is really starting to pick up in the last few chapters which definitely has me interested and wanting more. Sorry about your grandpa, hope you feel better and I'm looking forward to future chapters!
Srta.Ayanami-Granger chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
I'm sorry for your grandpa :( It must be hard :/ but I know he's in a better place

I'm in love with this chapter! So beautiful 3

Waiting for the next one! ;*
Srta.Ayanami-Granger chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
suzaku and euphemia are so lovely together! Who is M? I'm curious...
New fiancee! UASHAUSH Please,no! kkkk
I was waiting for this chapter *-* one of my favourite fics ever *-*
Please,don't take too long to update!
With love (from brazil!) :D
AprilFiction - 13 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
It's the table rapist, isn't it?
citylightss chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Who is M? This got me really curious... Update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »