Reviews for A Lie to Everyone except Each Other
Srta.Ayanami-Granger chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
suzaku and euphemia are so lovely together! Who is M? I'm curious...
New fiancee! UASHAUSH Please,no! kkkk
I was waiting for this chapter *-* one of my favourite fics ever *-*
Please,don't take too long to update!
With love (from brazil!) :D
AprilFiction - 13 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
It's the table rapist, isn't it?
citylightss chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Who is M? This got me really curious... Update soon!
The Flippant Writer chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Suzaku is no longer a Private at this point in time. Cornelia promoted him to Warrant Officer upon her arrival in Area 11 and her visit with the ASEEC. When he was Knighted by Euphemia, he was basically removed from the regular Chain of Command. Ergo, no one but Euphemia can give him orders. To strike a Royal's Knight of Honor is tantamount to suicide, I'm sure.
Saki-Rose Chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow.
Jacob Lawrenz chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Oh... I love your story :") Ihope you'll update it soon :D
Karen chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Yay, you updated! I'm so glad! Interesting chapter... I wonder what's going to happen next...
rokusan23 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Dont you dare stop working on this. i love you.
thelostman88 chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
Finally an update been waitin for this and I don't see why she was mad a Susaku for his actions before the meeting
patrickthenobleman chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Ah, who is the mysterious M?
Srta.Ayanami-Granger chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Female Anya. That's my suggestion to Euphy's baby :) Such an amazing chapter,I just love Suzaku! :) Waiting for the next one! :D
thelostman88 chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
this was a great story and i love the situation but i feel sizaku is a little too clam from my male point of view i think he should be a little more scared i mean they could kill him any moment and it wouldn't take much. i would be so tense at this point because of my back round and what i am responsible for now. but i do love to story this is just a little thing i saw and i hope you con sitter it
Kah'rels chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Awww, this story is so adorable!
Love it, can't wait for the next update! D
mONETHbHem chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
i think if you add an another chapter.. that they argue .. because euphemia is so jealous if suzaku was with a girl that was his old friend of him .. agree or disagree ..
some dude chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Sorry I accidently hit post while typing... I tried to stop it but was not sure so I decide I woul check later. Well starting where i left of. Both would be bad images for Euphemia. And when the baby comes, will it have the eyes of a royal or suzaku's green eyes? Because if it gets his eyes, hair, or other noticable traits people might realize it.
4. Will the couple have to go into hiding with Suzaku's family and maybe with the help of Lelouch? If they do hide it would definitely be a good idea to have Lelouch help since he has been successful for 7 years.
Well I believe I have covered what i wanted to. I hope this gives you ideas for what is to come. I will await your next chapter and be ready to add more input if wanted. And nice job with your story so far! :)