Reviews for Ginny
Twinne chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
OMG. U r an awesome writer! Ur stories r so amazing!
tricia2143 chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
hey great story its very very interesting and your a great cliffhanger too
ByronElizabeth chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
more more more more more more more plz
Black Angel Lady chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
pink hair, huh? nice! is her first name actually Virginia? cause, no offence, but that dont seem very ... enchantress-y-ish ... newaiz! Great story, so keep writing!
princess of death chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
oh!please finish this fanfic i like it all so far so I beg you to FINISH IT!
princess of death chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
oh!please finish this fanfic i like it all so far so I beg you to FINISH IT!
apple chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
are u planning to continue this fic...coz i think its worth reading...and i noticed ur not a draco/ginny shipper like i am, and as a reader i would like you to continue it or well, finish it, coz i like how things are going by.

nice plot btw )
fcuking cathy chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
yay Ginny's cool and important! but this fic is kinda like a fairy tale...but a good fic none the less...plz keep writting...and dont let Ginny die...unless written well...hahaha...nar keep writting
fcuking cathy chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
jst one thing at this stage...if it was their first female child that would b possessed by the evil spirit...then if Ginny has an older sister, why did she, Ginny get sent away? btw good fic so far
Serepidia chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
Gah! Need more! LOL Great story, I'm really enjoying it. Please update soon.
GordoLuvr4Life8988 chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
This is an awesome story so far! I hope you keep writing more soon!

-Chelsea
Tanfalath chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
Keep writting this, it's very good. You've got me hooked. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ginny001 chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
Cool! This is really different! Which is good! Is this a Ginny/Draco fic? Or a Harry/Ginny one?

Update soon! Love Ginny001
frananddragontoo lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 3/19/2003
it's been like more than a year now, UPDATE! i like this new ginny! i'm kinda curious though as to why draco helped her and was nice to her and stuff.. maybe you'll answer that in the next chapter, hein?

UPDATE SOON!

franny
YOYO chapter 3 . 3/19/2003
Could you please finish the story