Reviews for A Shocking Life
revengefrank chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
wah! i'm sad cause it's over! but i loved every singal one! and this one AMAZING JOB!
PandaReaperisbeinglazyagain chapter 14 . 4/5/2011
Great finale! Can't wait for another story!
revengefrank chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
PLZ UPDATE SOON
Gabbs chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
Chapter 13 ruined the whole story! Now Lila's a freaking Mary Sue! This story now is officially a piece of shiz! I hate it and the typos make it all crap!Anyone who like this stuff sux and is mentally retarded! :(
Jo Jo chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
You had a good story but all your typos made it seem kind of crappy and retarded.
revengefrank chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
hahahahahahahahaha that was funny and i love the story plz update soon!
TheHomestuckDemigod chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Thats dumb! Your writinng is awesome! This story is so interesting! Dont let one STUPID reviewer get you down. A long time ago... I had a story up. One person called it overly dumb and pointless and I deleted it I am STILL unwilling to post a single story on here. So listen to me when I say the type of reviewers that are mean dont matter. Its not even the nice reviewer that count. Its your you like this story, the dont quit it cuz of another person. I honetly think that this story kicks butt and rox! :-D now my rant is done and im out of breth. :-)
revengefrank chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
omg that was so awesome! cant wait to read the next chapter!
revengefrank chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Loved it plz keep writing!
Pandah N. Reaper chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Awesome chapter!
to the point chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
Sweetie this story is crap I agree with district4isnevermore try a different style of writing like in Do You Remember tht story is good, awesome even. No offence or anything just stating an opinion. :)
Honest chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Although I don't necissarily like district4isnomore, I do agree with her, this is bad. Speaking in scriptform is not only against the rules but incredibly stupid and not to mention lazy. Lilia is your 'alterego' then she's a self insert. Self inserts show that you have even less skill then I thought. I understand you are a human with feelings but I can assume you are at least 13 and a teenager should be able to put on her big girl pants and take critisim.
revengefrank chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Omg that was so funny keep doing more stories plz! :)
Pandah N. Reaper chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
yayzeers!
revengefrank chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
dear,distirct4isnevermore

IM not fake im real and Teen Titans Shocker didnt make me up my name is andrea so Im not fake!