Reviews for A Forever Thing
Anna Doherty chapter 7 . 1/30
Loved this story so much. Anna
Cackymn chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
This is incredibly well-paced and well-written, and I have enjoyed it for the second time. I loved the way an almost jokey premise was actually a very sweet love story, and that that was clear from the beginning. You allowed Gibbs' feelings especially, to be seen along the way, but it was always just enough, it never jumped ahead of the story. I loved the speculations by the Team, the outings and semi-outings, the bet between Vance and SecNav. That was a fresh choice, and I got it because it reflects the fact that these two men are managers - they observe from on high, seeing more and seeing it differently. Similarly for Ducky and Jack: I loved that the old fellas just rolled with it, patient, encouraging, and wise. The hospital, the bedroom, and the birthday were very affecting. The only thing that bothers me, not about your writing, but about Tibbs, is that these two amazing guys are each so uncomfortable with the idea of their own happiness! But it is part of what makes them who/what they are, and such a great ship. I LOVED everybody coming to the courthouse. And "Forever this time." Lovely read, thank you!
Cacky
Cackymn chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Heh. Heh. Jack is three steps ahead of everyone and the sleeping arrangement is not only convenient but comfortable. Sweet! :-)
PhoenixRising360 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Loved this. A clever take on Gibbs/DiNozzo romance.
Ishilit chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I must say, that with the whole "must marry or won't get money" scenario, I had been afraid this story would end up as one of those "just for a few giggles" stories. Oh what joyful surprise to find out it isn't so and a delightfully believable Gibbs / Tony relationship.

Congratulations on a work well done and thanks for a pleasant read!
summersquares chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
I love reading this over again. Makes me smile. I especially love the hospital. Thanks.
Ahavia chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Read it before and still love it.
kali-sinclaire chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Reminds me very much of julesmonsters a marriage of convenience
Was very enjoyable a light fun read
necessitytd chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Awwww! The birthday angst was great. The pacing of this story is wonderful.
necessitytd chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I love how Tony outed them before there was really anything to out. :)
necessitytd chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
The slow burn is great. Love Tony and gibbs' defections.
necessitytd chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I love jack. :) and really... who would want to sleep in a cold room all alone?
necessitytd chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
The wedding is great. Love how things are changing so subtly.
necessitytd chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I love how they already act like a married couple. :) so comfortable around each other.
necessitytd chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I love the premise for this fic. Great setup.