Reviews for Doll Set
anonymous chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
hama431 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
I sooo love this!
I hope there are more 'guys!' that will be her 'brothers!'
I thought that naruto, sasuke and 'sai' will be next, hehe it's gaara! Well I like him too!
hope to read the next chap soon!
keep up the good work!
WinterXstarxz chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I don't know if you know this but... as an author I really admire you. You can come up with so many different ideas-and let me tell you, I've cried because of one of your stories before. The way that you can change your style of writing if you want is really cool. I try like, so many times but always end up failing. (They usually sound suuuuper awkward.) I really do enjoy your stories and this one isn't an exception. I know you probably left fanfiction or something, but I hope you still continue writing. Whether it be on here, or original work, I really hope you do.

This chapter made me pretty giddy-I love MultiSaku stories. The concept of this story is super wicked.

I sincerely hope you didn't uhm, get in an accident like how GeekCheerleader did, even if it was a while ago. That would be pretty bad. I hope the rest of your day goes well. :)
pinkpetal34 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
MORE PLZ this iz good
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
wow, how adorableXD
SakuraXMulti chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Nice, sakura harem
icantcuucantcme chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
maaaaaakkkkeeeeeeeee mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee pppppppppppppppppppppppppppl llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssss sssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
chiisana.inochi chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
NinjaFoodLover chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
So is like the deal for chapters one chapter per year?

Haha JK :P This is quite interesting not enough of it to say if it's good or not but I like it so far
CrazySakuraHarunoXD chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Jeeeezzzz both you and geek cheerleader don't update! Once a week huh? But whatever, this story is so worth the wait. I wish you'd update. You and geek cheerleader. Your both such talented writers! This story is adorable. Of course I say this a lot. Is it wrong to be a push over for Sakura stories? I'm rambling. Too much sugar. If you don't update I'll ramble some more! The horror!
SexySelena666 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
*LE GASP* AH! That was amazazing woman! I loved it! *claps* please please please please please - ok ok I'm sure you get the point now, so PLEASE UPDATE! Ok! I'm going to know what your going to do? You are going to ATTEMPT write more, AND you're also going to help your friend, G.C. hunt the driver'll be multitasking! *claps* good work! Now I;m really going to leave because I'm sounding like a psyco when really I'm quite normal...ish...Well happy hunting~!
AnnaBL chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
This is an awesome story! Please please please do some more! Don't quit fanfiction! You're an amazing writer- so keep writing!
Toraffles chapter 2 . 8/28/2011