Reviews for Sometimes
Seth chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
... that was so sad. But luckily they got a happy ending :)
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
It made me cry! esp the part where Shinichi asked Heiji for that one night

But... the ending was... Awkward i guess? But a very good story overall, LOVED It!
Kimiko Nishimura chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
My heart broke about a dozen times during this...I loved it so much! I really like angst-romance. And I like the HeijiXShinichi pairings. This was so amazing...

I like how it was angsty on both sides, too - perfect balance there. I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing it.
Kaida-14Kage chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awww how sweet. Haha Risa planned whatever she was planning for nothingXD

This is a really great story-there isnt enough HeiShin out there.

They acted a bit OOC but who really cares about that? I'd say while writing a fanfiction its impossible NOT to make them at least a bit OOC -and given the situation you put these two in they acted really well with not too much OOC.

If you look at how hopeless Shinichi is with Ran in the original and then direct that feeling to Heiji and then have Heiji rejet him-i think Shinichi might act this way.

But yeah great story-really sad at parts though-but that made things better :)
MajicViolin chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
SO. GOOD. no no to say that is a total understatement. it was fantastic :) i actually started crying in the middle of it with all the Shinchi crying stuff. OoC to say the least but netherless it was good.
ShyAznGrl94 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
this was so good!
WolvesAngelz chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm so glad they're together at last! Excellent job in writing this! W
AmarillosAmpharos chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
What an intense story! AH! You had me on the edge of my seat D, I was freaking out somewhere around "i asked kazuha to marry me" I was like "NOOOOOooo" lol great read! Keep it up we need more HeiShi fics!
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
SQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is exceptionally cute! I lov it with all my might!
RadicalLoser chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Great! but the ending couldve been better, it came quickly and left quickly. D: but u did type alot, just got tired and wanted to finish it? :D
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
wow i absolutely love it!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I do so love angsty!Shinichi; he's so fun to torture.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This story is so amazing! .

It's so filled with angsty-ness and yet so cute at the same time 3

Kazuha is just awesome, she was so selfless, breaking up with Heiji because Shinichi loved him! She's an incredibly nice person :D

The ending is so adorable, with the two boys finally getting together! x3