Reviews for Sometimes
SunWhale chapter 1 . 5/3
This quite long story is composed of primarily three stages. Fortunately at the final stage those pains Shinichi had suffered in the first was comforted. There is a considerable eight-year interval between the only-one-night and their career life so it urges me to fill up this gap with endless loneliness beyond any explicit descriptions but simply vague images of Shinichi peering at the hazy shifty visage in dreams night after night for eight years. And probably, so does Heiji. It's really excruciating, both hurting the two stupid who always tried to have their true emotions concealed and those poorly haplessly reading and feeling anxious for their stupid characters, namely us :(
It's gonna be Shinichi's birthday. Well, I do want to prepare a gift for compensating heartbroken Shinichi in this fic. So I would like to ask for a permission of writing some kinda "extra story" for this fic - maybe some of Shinichi's mental activities during the eight-year gap. Could I be honored with this right to write and post it with marking its inspiration's source this fic ? :)
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 4/13
Wow, so emotional... I felt so bad for Shinichi and his breaking heart, but at least they were together eventually ) Excellent story!
Opal Spirit chapter 1 . 3/12
I loved iiiiiiiit :D
I'm not sure I ever read any HeiShin until yours... (I'm usually more into KaiShin)... Buuuut I like it ! It didn't suck :o In my opinion, at least :3 -
The truth is... I suck at reviewing o'
TiLiYu chapter 1 . 3/8
I've already read it twice but it still moves me so much... Angst parts, cute parts, I love them all : )
Thanks for the fun _
N.Chiru chapter 1 . 3/5
Wha'da'ya mean it sucked? Shinichi and I got together so it was the best! - what Heiji might say :P

I really loved this story though 3 It broke my heart a thousand times and I cried, but the ending was nice and sweet :D
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 1/21
This was an interesting story and I enjoyed reading it!
Seth chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
... that was so sad. But luckily they got a happy ending :)
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
It made me cry! esp the part where Shinichi asked Heiji for that one night

But... the ending was... Awkward i guess? But a very good story overall, LOVED It!
Kimiko Nishimura chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
My heart broke about a dozen times during this...I loved it so much! I really like angst-romance. And I like the HeijiXShinichi pairings. This was so amazing...

I like how it was angsty on both sides, too - perfect balance there. I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing it.
Kaida-14Kage chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awww how sweet. Haha Risa planned whatever she was planning for nothingXD

This is a really great story-there isnt enough HeiShin out there.

They acted a bit OOC but who really cares about that? I'd say while writing a fanfiction its impossible NOT to make them at least a bit OOC -and given the situation you put these two in they acted really well with not too much OOC.

If you look at how hopeless Shinichi is with Ran in the original and then direct that feeling to Heiji and then have Heiji rejet him-i think Shinichi might act this way.

But yeah great story-really sad at parts though-but that made things better :)
DELETEDMAJICVIOLIN chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
SO. GOOD. no no to say that is a total understatement. it was fantastic :) i actually started crying in the middle of it with all the Shinchi crying stuff. OoC to say the least but netherless it was good.
ShyAznGrl94 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
this was so good!
WolvesAngelz chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm so glad they're together at last! Excellent job in writing this! W
AmarillosAmpharos chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
What an intense story! AH! You had me on the edge of my seat D, I was freaking out somewhere around "i asked kazuha to marry me" I was like "NOOOOOooo" lol great read! Keep it up we need more HeiShi fics!
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
SQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is exceptionally cute! I lov it with all my might!