Reviews for Wrapping Presents
kk chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
if you continued the story a little bit more they would have beaten each other badly before yusei could leave the
Akiza Atlas chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Jack: Bitch.
Aki: Jackass.
Luv it!
Miss Nile chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Haha, loved it really. I am one of those who see Akiza and Jack should really get together more~! :D

Good job! Keep it up~!
Set Your Heart Free chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hahaha 'Jackass'. That was great xD
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
"Please try to not kill each other while I'm gone."

Yusei, why did you make me giggle at a time like this? xD

It's rare to see some JackxAki friendship fanfics such as this. And yet you managed to make them feel like CrowxJack, in my opinion (since they both also argue and all xD).

But yeah, lovely work as always. Keep writing~ (: Oh and SUPER DUPER BELATED Merry Christmas? XD

Puzzle Dragon Solver chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Ha loved it. I like how they argue reminds me of how my family argues when we have a fight. well with out the insults. but classic
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Please try not to kill each other while I'm gone. Lol at that and the part after that.
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Im so sorry im late to this, my laptop's adaptor was on the fritz. Anyway, loved the plot! It never hurts to be diffrent.
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LOL Poor Yusei, but I like that you put such a spicy spin on a Christmas fic. Jack and Aki are a lot of fun. I can so imagine Jack being horrible at wrapping.

Oh, and Merry (late) Christmas! And a Happy New Year!
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
One word: LOL

You never fail to make people laugh, absolutely perfect, short and sweet. Poor Yusei!

Merry Christmas Carly! Best regards to you and your family!
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
So true about the bland Y/A Christmas stories. This is the only Christmas 5D's story I've read so far :x

Cute and amusing story. Jack/Aki friendship is always fun to read because they clash so much. Doing a horrendous job wrapping presents seems like something Jack would do. 'coz he's Jack.

"They might get suspicious if their presents look like something the Christmas tree shat out."

Merry (belated) Christmas and a happy new year to you!

awesomesauciness chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I laughed so hard at

"they might get suspicious if their presents look like something the christmas tree shat out"

But one problem.

Isn't christmas supposed to be a happy time?
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Nicely done. Jack and Aki differences in ideals of how presents should be wrapped is clearly different. I liked how Yusei had to try and get them to see that that they were being disrespectful before escaping.

Well written and much enjoyed!

Happy Holidays!
pippa-pie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Funny, definetely NOT your average cheery Christmas story Only one small error: "Aki..." He turned to the accused young women..."

Should be 'woman'. Otherwise, no mistakes.

Love your writing. Keep it up :)
Psychid chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I really don't have much to say to this. XD

But I must admit, the ending was funny. Merry Christmas, LuCarly. :)