Reviews for Landslide
Theresa F chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I loved the first story, very sexy! Even though this story was short I lived the way the story went.
It's been over a year are we ever going to see the third instainstallment of this continuing ongoing story, then some!
Teapot Munchkin chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
The chapters were a little short for my taste. I've also read laughter and lace; both very good, I'm excited for the next installment of our genius. Oh and could use a little more smut, but to each his/her own.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
really liked this story and the first one, hope you do the sequel soon or continue on here.
i'd like to see these to get together and stay that way ( underlined about a million times) :)
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
I really like this series and I really hope you write the third story to this series I want to know if they can make it work.

Tanya
Chalicewell chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Very good story. Love the dynamic with Gibbs and Abby and their developing relationship. Glad you are continuing!
STLFAN chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Went back and read Leather & Lace. Remembered how much I enjoyed that.

Continued back to Landslide, great sequal. Although short, it is equally good.

Your writing is easily perceived within character.

Know this, the timeand effort you put into your writing is truly appreciated.

With that said, please maybe have more and soon?
transcan chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Yay! Kris for continuing the story! I'll cut you some slack, and will wait moderately patiently until the next chapter is posted. Try not to wait too long before updating again.

Thanks for the :o) :o) :o) :o)s

Transcan
ladybugsmomma chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Awesome story! I so can't wait for the next one!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
I can't wait for the next one!
BecauseYoureMineIWalkTheLine chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Omg,i love love love this(: read the first one too(:
WithTheGrain chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I just found this one and read it from the beginning. It's wonderful! Love how Abby is really making Gibbs realize just how much he screwed up and the reaction from the team and then Ziva's confrontation with Gibbs! The head-whack from Abby was perfect! This is very entertaining and I look forward to more!
Ziver69 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Just went and listened to Big Bad Handsome Man and you are 100% right. That song is so Gibbs. Love this sequel by the way.
gosgirl chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Loved this... and can't wait for more! Superbly done, from the team protecting Abby, to Abby standing her ground and making him see just how much he screwed up, and not making it easy for him. Loved the head slap! Very realistic portrayal again of his angst and tentative steps towares realising that as scared as he is, he's far more miserable without her. Write more, woman... soon!
LostNight0907 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
I don't know if I've mentioned how much I love this series but I do :)Is there going to be another chapter or continuation of some sort?
alix33 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
"Abs, you're...important. And when I get-" He hunted through his mind for the right words. "Involved with somebody, I mess up. And they leave. Don't want you to leave." Abby gave him an annoyed look. "So you figured you'd mess up right from the start?" He shrugged. "Could've thought that through better." Abby's hand colliding with the back of his head said it all. - At the bar, the team was watching them with interest. Tony winced. "Ouch! Did Abby just head-smack the boss?" Ziva nodded. "It would appear so." - Hehehe, I would have paid year end bonus kind of good money to have seen that on screen in the RL show. But sadly, my year end bonus kind of good money converts to very little in US dollars, so it would probalby not have persuaded any of the show's writers...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »