Reviews for Christmas Spirit
Infinities Lover chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
CUUUUUUUTE! THAT WAS ADORABLE! x3
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wowwwww this is freaking AMAZING! instant fave!
Ellz chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Jeez! That was hilarious!
Mandy-Jam chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That... Was... So... CUTE!

I loved your fic! Awww! Kawaii!

Was very funny too! Kisshu beeing atacked by little kids! xD

But the last one was soooo sweet! Christmas it's about doing something special for someone else. That's the true meaning of Christmas *-*

Well... I loved this fic. And... I know it's a few days late, but... Merry Christmas to you!

And congratulations for this fic! D
Ichigo chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
AWWWWWW!Poor i liked the end, it was awsome!

Merry Christmas for you!And i hope that you'll write more KxI fics
Kitty Kat K.O chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
KASAI I LOVE YOUUU! Lady, you did NOT have to write me all three - because when I saw your post I was so close to tears from happiness! Bah, you're freaking amazing, know that? :'D I bloody love you!

This story was so cute! I was literally squeeing and clapping like a loony towards the end. I love how you've broken down the materialistic parts of Christmas, and then had Kish find out the real meaning at the end. Baw, and I know you said it should have been complete after the fifth bit, but I think adding the sixth in there was best. And hey, I like KxI. This really made me laugh all the way through!

Oh, and don't apologize for it being up 'late'! This 'late' you speak of is better than never, as the saying goes, but for me it was perfect timing! Besides, you wrote me THREE Santas when I was only expecting one! That in itself cancels out any aspect of timing. I think Cherrie's the only one who knows the FP password though... XD But sak might now. _

Thank you very much, Santa! You've made the rest of my year! _ XOXOXOXO