Reviews for Break in the Silence
The Master Loony Tune chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Sort of Short, don'tcha think?
Sena chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
Missed this one! It's as good as, if not better than the sequel. I love it. Will there be more?
Max chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
This story was great! Thank you for writing it!
Altra Palantir chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Oh, I like it!
Neo chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Go Malcolm! Excellent fic DebC75, a very unique look into his head. Kudos to choosing Hoshi to give him the extra push he needed
Marina chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
What a fantastic story. I'd love to see more!
Nina chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Oh this story was just great, you'd never know it was your first Star Trek story. It's wonderful. More soon, please?
Christina A chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Very nice! I love the fact that you so eloquently put an ending on that episode. It gave Malcolm's character a nice new level. Good job!
Deena chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
God, I love this! It's a *great* Malcolm fic and he's without a doubt my absolute favorite. I hoep you keep writing him, he doesn't get enough 'air time' and you've got a insightful view of him.
Alexa chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Fantastic story! Can't wait for more!
Syl chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Poor Malcolm! Hope his parents write back! (Blatant request for a sequel)
Tara chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
More please! This was a cool story!
Krys chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Great story!
Kit chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
What a great story! I had wondered what Malcolm would do if he knew the Captain and Hoshi had been talking to his family, I look foward to seeing if you write a sequel to this - may I say I sincerely hope so. Excellent writing and spot on characterization, I hope you keep writing.
Medie chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I loved the idea for this fic when you mentioned it to me and I love reading the actual story now that you've written it. It's absolutely fantastic. The friendship between Hoshi & Malcolm is geniune and I sincerely hope you show more of it. It's good to see this kind of camraderie amongst the Enterprise crew. It's reminiscient of the crews that will follow them and I'm very glad to see it. You did wonderfully with their characterisations, I could literally see it playing out in my mind and that's the best kind of story possible. One that reads as 'real' to the reader. Bravo!

I hope to read more!