Reviews for A Koopaling Christmas
ThatsMamaLuigi2You chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
XD Bowser's proud of his "reward" for being mean! HA! Coal...

Junior was probably just like his dad when he was younger... or not. :) Heh heh, Santa's a fatty...

I loved this; it was cute and funny and it tickled to read it! :)
Starry-Eyed Werehog chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I read this, and thought 'This is the most awesome story I have ever read.', because it has no OOC whatsoever...well, except Bowser saying he wanted coal. XD. I couldn't ask for a great story than this, well maybe more than this, BUT HEY! Anyway, this was good. I loved it. I shized bricks while reading (Compliment). So...yep!
Walkazo chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Like MikariStar, I wouldn't have known about this if you hadn't mentioned it in CoH - I'm also glad you did, because this was such a cute little story! The naughty conundrum was a good idea (especially when you consider how "We love being mean" was the seven Koopalings' motto, and how Junior's a bit of an outsider/newcomer to all that). I especially loved the stuff about when Bowser was a kid, and how he came up with such a clever solution to the coal problem.

There were only two small mistakes I saw: you spelt "lanterns" as "latnerns" when Morton was dragging Junior around, and I'm pretty sure "Bowser and kidnapped Princess Peach around December 18th" should be "Bowser had...". Other than that, it was perfect.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I missed this too! XD I didn't have you on author update because then I would get all the updates for all the stories I'm not reading (I don't follow the Twilight fandom) instead of just the fandoms I'm into. I'm glad you mentioned it at CoH. lol! XD Bowser was a cunning little koopaling. This was very amusing even if I read it in February.
LOTW chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aww, that was really cute. I'm glad I finally read this. I can't wait until you update Change of Heart.
Aya Rose chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Totally worth it.

Cute, adorable... needs more Peach/Bowser, but I'm biased.

The imagery was so in character, and I completely lost it at 'Deer Santa'
juuuuub chapter 1 . 12/27/2010