Reviews for Storytime
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
*sqeals* so FLUFFY! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE ITTTT!*repeatedly fangirls*
Krjrocks chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Awesome, Especially Nudges dream and Fangs interpretation of the princess and the frog story.
peanut-butter-mouse chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Okay, at the beginning of the story I was listening to the song We Are Young by FUN. I just started to laugh. Oh my Fnick I'm totally going to swear like that now.
Silver Huntress Raleen chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Awesome.
MusicAnonymous chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
That is officially my favorite fairy tale. Screw Little Red Riding Hood, here comes Niklaus and Marina! -A
MusicAnonymous chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
ELEVEN PAGES? Holy crap, that's awesome. I know feel the need to go right something eleven pages long. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
greysky3 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Great ending! I like how you combined all the princess stories, and how you incorporated the quotes from the books. Awesome fic!
greysky3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
adorable story! I love it!
forever-t0day chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! I loved the part when "Niklaus" said "Helping you change your mind" and then he kissed her becuase that was in the book and I was AAAAWWWing all over again. I loved the end it was brilliant and I am in love with this story becuase it is so darn cute and hilarious and brilliant and AAAAAAHHHHHH! xx
rocio16 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
awwww! that was adorable! your an amazing author!
BooksRule88 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Awesome story
sassymotherhubbard chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
! IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE!

Jade Night
Semperforever chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
This story was AWESOMEEEE! And THE STORY fang wrote was awesomer(if that's a word)!
Awsome writter i mean thats u chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Ur a awsome writter! I luv all of ur stories! I hav read alot of 'em and they r really good i am very impressed with all or ur ideas! Long live prince nickalas (ik i spelled it wrong) and prinsess mirina! (ik i spelled that wrong 2)