Reviews for Speed Dating
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 1/20
Cute!
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ohhh my goodness I had forgotten how funny this story was. I think my favorite line was Hidan's "Go down bitch!" It was just so like him to be that much of an ass lol. But this was just what I needed to cheer me up, you have a fantastic sense of humor.
SakuraSpark chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
:O Such a surprising pairing at the ending!
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
wooohooo hooo nice ending -. love that exclaimation statement,"My legs are closed for the night!" that made me laugh lol Good job choosing Suigetsu over all the rest of the guys _\/
PokerFace chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is go’s according to the dates and these are the resiponise form me to YOU and the fic towords each speed date after reading it.
Speed dates
Deidara- hn! maybe there related…
Itachi- And love you shall get!
Naruto- awww tipical Narusaku. (me like)
Sasori- ‘Laws of reality’ babe this is fan fiction
Shikamaru- *looks at shortness* lol where you lazy with shika?
Madara- ahh! Madasaku! My guilty pleasure…
Hidan- hidasaku haha that’s fucked up (me like)
Sasuke-(saucegay) hmm its always the hot ones that are gay…
Sai- dear sai, Is It passable to love you like I do and hate you like I do?
Suigetsu- you have good taste.

That was fun! I liked your fic.
chiisana.inochi chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
did she end up with suigetsu?
L chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yet another story of yours i loved! Itachi, Sasori, Madara,Hidan, and Sasuke were F*cking hilarious.

Favorite quotes:

Itachi: "Bad guys need love too."

Sasori and Sakura: "Sakura-chan, I really thougth we made a connection back when you were beating the shit out of me in that huge cave-place." "We did. My fist connected with your face. Wanna make another one?"

Madara and Sakura:" Currently I run an evil organization without their knowledge and plan on taking over the universe to create world peace." " Ah. I see you aim high." "Indeed. Indeed I do."

Sakura and Hidan:"Why did you order food? You won't be here more than five minutes." "I'm gonna fuck you longer than five minutes, bitch, I'm a motherfucking gentleman."

Sakura and Sasuke:" Does this mean you're not gay?" "Hn-wait,WHAT?

LOL
Shori chan x3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is so random, but SO COOL! xDD, please write more! :))
AngelDemonSakura chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
awesome.
Imyself2121 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
lol i loved the one about suigetsu
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
WOW! Didn't expect that but Hidan was great! lmfao!
XeniaKunoichi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Heh.
FrenzyVammi chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Bad guys need love too!

OMG!
E person chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hilarious! Another story that I love. You should write another Speed Dating story with other guys and Sakura.
filipinochick chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
My favorite lines in this story:

"Does this mean you're not gay?" "Hn-wait, WHAT?"

"My legs are closed for the night!" ... "Well, Sakura. Maybe your legs are closed, but the restuarants are not. How 'bout I buy you dinner?"

Suigetsu was my favorite one from this one. I'm shocked you didn't put Lee in there. But after Sugetsu, it's Sai, Hidan and Itachi!