Reviews for Sweet So Sweet
Nightshade McArthur chapter 10 . 2/11
is it sad that this story didn't really get to me 'til I read the epilogue?
Anyway, good story.. well, well written, not a good thing that Ui got killed off lol but y'know what I mean XD
was an interesting insight on how Yui might behave without her little sister to help her live her life
marduk-report chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
...well holy shit.
YFIQ chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
The funny thing is that K-On is seinen so had the series turn out as dark as this fanfic, it would have been appropriate.

The irony...

Stay strong Azusa!

As Carlos Rivera would say, "You're vewy vewy strwong!"
YFIQ chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
How was the original ending like? Was it going to be like in "School Days" where Yui gets into a nice boat with Azusa's head?

Sorry, had that mental image ever since reading this.
YFIQ chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Azusa sure isn't going to like what she saw.
YFIQ chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Told you shoulda run Jun, now look what happened, you're dead!
YFIQ chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Jun, you have to run...run for your life!
YFIQ chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Is it just me or is Yui getting creepier? I actually find Yui's mental image of Ui's body flying after getting hit hilarious.

Guess Azusa was worried that Yui's into necrophilia.
YFIQ chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
And Yui was a Linkin Park fan.
YFIQ chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Good to see a conflict and inner turmoil occuring, sucks to be Jun and Yui. Now onto the next chapter once Azusa finds out.
YFIQ chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
That's when it starts to come apart for poor Yui.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
She's already dead.
Tsubasa K. Kruger chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Oh my god. I haven't hurt this much reading something since... I don't even remember when. Originally I opened this fanfic just because I felt like reading something angsty and I had already read the other two stories in this site, and the first part of the summary called me, and then I couldn't stop - just so you know, it's 3am where I live and I have school tomorrow, but yeah.
The content was heartbreakingly sad since the beggining, first because Ui dying IS plain sad but mainly because it's so darn difficult to try and think of Yui being sad. I'm trying hard not to cry, I tell you. From Yui to HTT and Jun, everything was a punch to the chest. The epilogue had me using a tissue to clean my eyes every so often because I couldn't see the screen.
You were being modest with the disturbing alert. It's seen from the very beggining that Yui's having a really bad time, but when she recalls who told her about the accident, her thoughts start immediately pointing to a messed up ending. Although she doing those two particular things wasn't what I first thought - the second definitely not even a possibility. But yeah. She just became insane, and it's kinda not so surprising because she WAS close to Ui and I can figure the pain of losing practically the only family you have, and the only person you've relied on since forever, can bring a people to insanity. And Yui does struggle with it, but finally she just loses her mind and even then she tries to stop herself. That final moment of sanity of hers was, I think, the bit that made me hurt the most. Mainly because of her reason to do so.
Ah, and the ghost delusion -ASSUMING it was so- along with the tug of war Yui has with herself trying to cope with Ui's death reminded me of some books I've read.
And the ending was... ah, it messed up with my feelings. I didn't really know how to feel.
I don't know so much about the way it was written, though, because I'm actually a Spanish-speaking native. But I'm fairly sure it was good, and I managed to understand everything but a few words that I would've ended up searching on the dictionary anyways.
Either way, I loved your story. Kinda unusual for the K-ON fandom, but you managed to make things seem just natural. The evolution of Yui's thoughts was gradually enough so it would be something that would've been perfectly possible in the original story had it been made by School Day's authors (y'know, the anime?).
Straight to my favorites. Quite significant for me, specially with this LONG review.
Sigh. I'm falling asleep now that the... adrenaline? about the story is gone. Glad I don't exactly have classes.
Kyle
faystay chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
That was just to much heartbreaking ToT :(
Poor Azusa had to see how Yui killed herself ToT but you story was really good
Dummy Perception chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Nooo! You killed Ui! TT
t-that's nuff to make me cry. Damnit. Angst everywhere, then drama. I loved the gore, though.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »