Reviews for Sweet So Sweet
psycoticfart chapter 8 . 2/17
I guess you could say she was *drumroll* caught red-handed *ba dum tss*
psycoticfart chapter 5 . 2/17
Me: oh this story sounds interesting, there must be some hot YuiAzu in this fic.
*reads half the story* *reads the authors note ate the end of chap 5*
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT
Whatever, it's still pretty interesting I'll finish it.

Also, On a side note, I LOVE your descriptive writing! Personally it's how I write, and I didn't think that there were many others that write like this. Keep it up!.
Daijusan Ferikkusu chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
I saw this story recommended on TV Tropes, I was looking for something to keep me entertained enough to not fall asleep while writing up the primer to my undergraduate dissertation. But instead of helping me calm down and relax a bit to be able to focus better on writing, reading this ended up becoming a massive time-sink, eating up three hours of what could have been spent finishing my primer. And instead of making me feel happy, or better, or simply content, this story ended up making me agitated, very, very sad and want to back off, but the nagging hope that Jun's... event... was just a dream or nightmare sequence, not... not THAT kept me reading on until the Epilogue. Well, at least it woke me up better than a shot of espresso, being that it's 11:20 in the evening right now in the Philippines, and I have no intentions of sleeping until I finish my true purpose for staying up late.

Anywho, enough rambling. The story needs plenty of editing, to be honest. Plenty of slip-ups in the dialogue happened. It seems that you have rushed writing this and typographic errors have slipped you. Those mistakes can derail the flow of the story for the reader. The overall cohesiveness of each chapters are pretty good, and the overall story was well put, if not grotesque. But I guess a lot of good stories are bad stories. It turned out to be miles away from how I expected the story to turn out. Really out of character for Yui... or is it? But for the better, I suppose. It's different. And I got treated to witnessing Yui say fuck. Well done. Great writing, and, good God, I need something to make me happy now. Fuck you, I need a fucking drink. KTNXBAI.
Nightshade McArthur chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
is it sad that this story didn't really get to me 'til I read the epilogue?
Anyway, good story.. well, well written, not a good thing that Ui got killed off lol but y'know what I mean XD
was an interesting insight on how Yui might behave without her little sister to help her live her life
marduk-report chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
...well holy shit.
YFIQ chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
The funny thing is that K-On is seinen so had the series turn out as dark as this fanfic, it would have been appropriate.

The irony...

Stay strong Azusa!

As Carlos Rivera would say, "You're vewy vewy strwong!"
YFIQ chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
How was the original ending like? Was it going to be like in "School Days" where Yui gets into a nice boat with Azusa's head?

Sorry, had that mental image ever since reading this.
YFIQ chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Azusa sure isn't going to like what she saw.
YFIQ chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Told you shoulda run Jun, now look what happened, you're dead!
YFIQ chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Jun, you have to run...run for your life!
YFIQ chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Is it just me or is Yui getting creepier? I actually find Yui's mental image of Ui's body flying after getting hit hilarious.

Guess Azusa was worried that Yui's into necrophilia.
YFIQ chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
And Yui was a Linkin Park fan.
YFIQ chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Good to see a conflict and inner turmoil occuring, sucks to be Jun and Yui. Now onto the next chapter once Azusa finds out.
YFIQ chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
That's when it starts to come apart for poor Yui.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 12/5/2013