Reviews for That bag of Jello
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Kind of a sweet but sad story about the little girls's problem. It's handled with fiennes by the father and the humor behind the Marx Brothers. I know love is a powerful emotion and this story shows that anyone can handle anything which comes along because of it. Great story.
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Terrific story! The humor is very good and you have the characters down perfectly. And the sadness about the little girl added a perfect touch. This story left me wanting more...maybe a sequel?

I believe you sent me an review some time ago telling me you were interested in writing stories about some of the silent and early talkie comedy stars and you noticed my Tramp stories. I tried at that time to reply to you but you were not on Fan Fiction. I don't like to write personal things in story reviews, but I see that you still don't have email on FF. If you ever want to talk about stories or the old comedy stars, email me on my profile. I checked out your profile and you seem to love many of the same people I do and heavens knows, there are not many people around who have that interest.

Good stories...hope to see more of them on FF! Good luck!