Reviews for B Shift
bonz245 chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Very good...thanks.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Simplistic and rushed.
You could have really made some drama with this; had us on tenterhooks, but the reveal was a bit of a let down.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Asshole sex? On a second 'date'?
What a pair of skanks! Lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
They're the perfect match.
Your, you're and there, they're and their. Familiarise yourself with them and your story will be vastly improved.
This is constructive criticism, as I like your story.
Azlady2003 chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
Love it
Leslie E chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
This is good. Just found it. Like the story very much, except for occasional grammar errors (your/you're). Keep up the great work!
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
OMG
jansails chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Whoa!
Surprises all the way around: an Ex who may be stalking Bella; & a hard-to-pin down guy turns out to be a stellar brother & uncle.
jansails / jan2
PS :
Just out of curiosity, may I ask why the author uses the word YAY which rhymes with PAY, when I think the word wanted is YEAH?
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Babies have been known to be concieved on " BIRTH CONTRL " So a baby wouldn't be a bad thing!
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Mmmmmmm! I just started reading and I couldn't stop! I'm truly enjoying so far. Is there a HEA to look forwrd to? READ YOU SOON : )
RandyWriter chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Very cute story, with great lemons. So glad you were able to explain who Tanya was in this chapter. I had my suspicions. Glad that's cleared up, but they still could. Get in trouble if they are found dating. Ugh! Great story!
Momma Laura chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Bella, Bella, Bella...why didn't you just ask him? Or better yet, why didn't you just ask Tanya?
ellaryne chapter 6 . 12/2/2015