Reviews for B Shift
shaz308 chapter 1 . 3/3
I would love to see this extended some day. Hope you don't mind but I notice in this story and some of your others 'there'is often used instead of 'their'. Sometimes auto correct does this. My 'to' and 'have' always get corrected ( wrongly) to 'yo' and 'gave'! Drives me insane.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Sorry, couldn't make it through this story... I really strongly recommend you get a beta to take a look before you post. There vs. their and your vs. you're being 2 big repeat errors I just couldn't overlook. Mistakes like this can really pull a reader out of the story.
loventherussian17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Great loved it
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh I hope you carry this story on? I can't wait to read more! Thanks for the sharing this wonderful story :) Chilly x
berdb chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Are you continuing this story? I thought Bella was going to be pregnant after the 3 months...
FrenzyforEric chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
she was stood up by him and she is going to let him fuck her again i thought she had a little more attitude than that. anyway i think this can go far update asap please
tinywit3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This one us really good too.. hope you make them to chapter story!

Tiny
aimCULLENee chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
yeah i like this one too!
saxon23 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
OK, so this is the second one shot that I've read...and I love this one too!

Again , there are alot if questuions in my headand I'm wondering how long it wil take these two to realise they are more than F*ck buddies?

Anyway, an promising begining and I'd be delighted if you chose this one to make a multi-chap

Carol

x
babybaby15 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I loved it a lot! when will the next chapter be up.
tinaababy chapter 1 . 1/13/2011

This would be so fun to read. A doctor Bella and a firefighter Edward! These two will be very entertaining characters.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
damn! this was one hot one shot! i love it!
kimicullen1721 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011