Reviews for The Girl Whose Life Was Interupted by Magic
XxCece chapter 7 . 7/5
What's your solution? By the way this story is awesome!
FangLup chapter 28 . 5/27
I think sooner it's better... she'll be forced to accept him and she won't have the chance to hide... or take the plot all over again.

On another note, great story thus far!
Okay mrs. Weasley. Clam down. It is a weddings. Not a gigantic super inportante party.
AllyCatt12 chapter 28 . 11/23/2014
ERMEGERD! I loved it!
Myki Fri chapter 28 . 9/18/2014

I love this story and it would be awesome if you
would update again really soon.

Myki Fri
grimmyneko chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
Okay at first I wasn't too sure about this story, but it's like 2 am and I can't stop reading. This is adorable and I love it so much _
PsychoticAvenger chapter 28 . 7/21/2014
Allyssa is taking all this in rather well.

Loving the new chapters!
guest chapter 28 . 7/20/2014
Hope you update soon!
Kaylee13133 chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
I think that the wedding should he later. I say this because 1) they can get to know each other 2) it would create more conflict for the story in the future 3) it would not advance the story but it would capture more readers 4) you can ask people how they want some parts of the story to go (such as wedding dress an stuff) sorry I sort of rambled. But I really feel strongly about the wedding being later. Don't let me away you tho. It's your story!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 28 . 7/17/2014
Oh boy... but great chapter! I think they should get married later so that she can get to know Charlie again. Xoxo
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2014
Poor Charlie
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2014
I think she should get her memory back!
GabbiGrl chapter 28 . 7/15/2014
Please please let Allyssa get her memory back! There was such an amazing story going on and it would be a shame for all that to be ruined. As to marriage, I would say later and then have her memory come back in the mean time
Chuu112 chapter 28 . 7/14/2014
Lol when I got to Charlie's Pov, I immediately thought "I swear, Professor Weasley's gone on drugs!" Lol well, to the drug part anyways. Anywho, I'm glad this story is updated and I hope you update soon! I'm really curious about what happens next. Update soon!
GabbiGrl chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
I just read this all! Love it! Update soon!