Reviews for All Snake Eyes Wants for Christmas
guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute! Poor Snake Eyes! I nearly cried at that last part and it's hard for a story to do that, so this was really good. Can't wait to read more from you!
scarlettsnake chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
omg omg omg omg this was awsome but i kinda thought that this was a little to short but i lovehow scarlet got her boyfriend snake eyes into christmas

ps: i hope to see more like this
S.I.N1146 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awww... That's sweet of Snake. Even though he's too old for Santa.
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
O_O cute K rated christmas fic...with a threesome...OKAY
speech of silence chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awww this is so cute~ snake wrote a dear santa letter. surprisingly enough i did the same thing this christmas for the macy's christmas event chapter... well never mind that. i liked this little oneshot
Aysinia chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awh that was so sweet! I liked it. A lot. Nicely done mi amigo...very nicely done.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
You DO realize SE is an all-american boy from the MidWest, right? He's not from Japan. Even so, people in Japan all know what Christmas is, even if they don't celebrate the more westerized version, which many do. Look up some info on the characters. Even StormShadow isn't from Japan. Jinx(note JINX) is Japanese born.. but Kamakura is another all-american boy, not Japanese.

That said, you have a good writing style and good grammar and such. If the plot hadn't been implausible from the beginning and you don't fall into the Sigma6 fangirl thing of making every male character gay, I'm sure you'll have some great stories. Keep writing.
Mirokou chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
loved it sis. keep up the good work