Reviews for Out of My League
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I really, really liked this! It was short, but still managed to convey so much! Recently I've seen some appeal in some Kenkari or at least one-sided Kenkari (which is mean, I suppose). I really liked the part where Kari tells her demons to go to hell. Love it. Great story!
Little Miss Kairi chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Sounds good already cant wait to read more! .
Mikadocon chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
That's an interesting train of thought...
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love it! This offers some interesting insight into Ken's mind. Please keep up the good work!
FireFairy219 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was brilliant. It's exactly what I would imagine would go through Ken's mind when he thinks about Kari. It very much reminds me of the Japanese version of the TV show (the dub as well, but the Japanese focused more on this I think); there was definitely something going on between them, especially on his side. And although I'm more of a Takari and Daiyako fan (Ken kinda goes with no one due to the process of elimination, which I know is very sad for him), I could really appreciate this. You captured his dynamics well and it was a fluent read. Happy writing!
Tanya Takaishi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wonderful portrayal of what Ken's thoughts about Kari might be. I've often believed he felt this way, especially regarding their shared experience in the dark ocean. Well written!
ZoraMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Sweet. I've always felt bad for Ken and I always kind of liked him paired with Kari, because they are such opposites and you really shed the light on their differences in this fic. It was very in character for Ken to think like that.

Nice job!

Take Care,

Zora
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
RIIIIISSS!

I've missed you. And your incredible writing. Seriously, you've deprived me of it for way too long!

Hmm, I've never been a fan of Kekari, and I've tried reading it before, believe me, but this has to be one of the better Kekari fics I've read and I'm honestly not just saying that because you wrote it. I love how Ken things all of these things about Kari, but he doesn't quite understand how much she hides. She may seem like this confident person who believes in herself but in reality it's the contrary.

I hope you've been well and that college hasn't been too much of a headache for you! By the way, how's your mom doing? Hope she's doing better. :)

Anyway, I really hope I get to see more of your writing soon! God knows I miss it. ;D