Reviews for Arctic Emancipation
brucy chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love them too, and I liked this one! So hot! Thanks! :)
mrs. tom hardy chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
it is so nice to read stories where eames is the bottom! you did an excellent job and i hope to read more from you!
Zeto chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
"Ick? You are calling my pearlescent liquid of love ick?"

Best. Line. Ever. I think I may have died a little bit. :D
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I only just watched Inception, and thusly just now hurried to my computer to ogle your fanfiction. And was I disappointed? Not in the slightest. It was brilliant, totally in character, and incredibly hot. Also, it was handy that all the way through the movie I kept thinking of Arthur and Eames as a couple. And then I came here, and VOILA, perfect Arthur/Eames fic. So. Yes. Thank you.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Holy shit.

I could read about them fucking for *days*.

Actually, I think I will...

*re-reads*
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I love them too! And yay to them being so in character, as far as I can tell. (And for making such a hot piece.) :D

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
pageleaf chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
THIS. THIS IS AMAZING AMAZINGNESS, OH MY GOD.

MY FAVORITE FANDOMS. ALL OF MY FAVORITE FANDOMS AND PAIRINGS, AND YOU WRITE THEM SO INTENSELY AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFULLY, THAT I JUST-I JUST CAN'T EVEN.

ARTHUR! EAMES! WHY SO ADORABLE, BOYS?

Also, I just realized what you've been doing with these titles, for the Inception fics. *headdesk*

I FEEL DUMB. AND SLOW.

But yeah, A for awesome title-craft, milady. :D
NYPDm07 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I LOVED this, and didn't want it to end, haha. I've read this about three times...It's so cute. xD
Bob The Other Zombie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I agree with the majority of these reviews- this is an amazing pairing. I like how you writ this one, although it seemed like Eames was a little OOC in the beginning...like he was using too many big words or something. Hmm. I don't know. But good job!
xbloodstains chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i am also IN LOVE with this pairing.

and i am in love with you for writing such a fantastically smutty story C:
Tiarwen chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh my god I think I love you. 3 XD
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh wow...loved this fic. So damn hot but so loving also. x
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I have no idea who these people are...but I love them! :)
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I AGREE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY THESE TWO ARE AMAZING AND CANON. LOVE3 (INCEPTION HAS STOLEN MY SOUL)
MissSilver chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Super smexy. Eames is such an idiot. Getting out of the car in the middle of a snow storm? LOL.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »