Reviews for Perfect
loopyhutton chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Loved it!
Kar3 B3ar chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
A really good story! _ loved it!
BandanaMansDamsel chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Hey so um this story? Is perfect.

I loved it. You also did a really good job at making Carlos all shaky, scared and vulnerable. It just, everything fit.
itrymybest chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
:D I love Jarlos :D

I love how James needed to be perfect for Carlos, but he already was :)

James needed to be slapped upside the head and reminded that he's awesome. :D
homine chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I LOVED THIS! THANKS FOR UPDATING SO QUICKLY! When I saw it posted, I cheered and had my fist in the air! I read it and LOVED the ending! I SERIOUSLY LOVE JAMES ANGST TOO MUCH! THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY AND I'M SAD THAT IT'S OVER :( This story was perfect... :) AWESOME JOB!
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Hmm...I liked this, but I feel like there needed to be a deeper root to James's insecurity. I mean, sure, it can be worrisome to think you might not live up to your previous standards, but why would that one word (perfect) hold so much disappointment and nausea for James? It felt to me like there was something in his past to account for it (although that might just be my mind prompting the idea of an abusive father for James, like it always does) rather than just a self-defined insecurity. Either that or maybe he tried to be perfect once and couldn't achieve it...? I feel like we're missing a bit of backstory.

Despite that, however, this was a good fic. Thank you for writing it :) I enjoyed reading it.
I C a big world chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
he's perfect just the way he is

greet chapter

but it took James that long 2 realize that?

BUT HE FINALLY DID

YESSSSSS!
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
AWWWW!I'm so happy to finally understand what was going on! :3 Im also very happy that James and Carlos made up :3 That makes me very happy O.o I just hope James doesnt relapse or something O.o And I liked the ending O.o I'm not sure why you didnt O.o

Thank you for the gift! :3 I promise I'll finish yours or post what i have for feedback cause I swear its all over the place O.o Love ya!
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
This one makes me so sad! like i dont know if its just me or what but im like TT-TT ESPECIALLY when he ignored Carlos' calls and texts and stuff. poor Carlos but also poor James! I dont know whats going on but i want james to be happy and carlos can always make him happy because they belong together!

also sorry for the randomness of the review im working on 4 hours of sleep .
homine chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Jarlos isn't one of my favorite pairings... but the way you're writing this story is awesome! This is probably one of the very few Jarlos fics I really like! FANTASTIC JOB... I just can't resist an angsty James story, because they're just sad and awesome to read! PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE REVIEW SOOOOOOON AND KEEP UP THE TERRIFIC WORK! ;)
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
First off, I love you and I swear i will finish your xmas present soon! :3 I swear.

Now, this fic is ah-mazing! :3 Even though I feel as confused as Carlos I loved this cause James would totally freak out at Carlos calling him perfect. Though...i don't know why he's freaking out cause to Carlos James IS perfect theres no question about it. I mean...you can just tell thats what he thinks. I mean come on. "James is just so pretty" that was his reason to watch the show. As I continue writing this review (i realize how spazzy it is and all over the place) i see how confused i am and how much i relate to Carlos. O.o cause I'd be like wtf? XD I cant wait to read more!

(also sorry it took me so long to read! i was at work)
bykari chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I don't really like slash but this was really good. Keep up the good work D