Reviews for One Evening
Chandramukhi chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
that is one great piece of writing!

The writing is flawless, and I enjoyed reading it! I had a smile on my face throughout. it was cute and funny in the same time. And both Terra and Aqua were so in characters.

I loved this!
Echo the Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
OK, I know you probably hear this a lot, but...you are really talented. I mean REALLY. This fic had me pinballing between squeeing and laughing. I could picture the scene perfectly and Terra and Aqua were both very IC. I especially loved Terra and his 'I must salvage her humor!' moment. And his asking her if she wanted to kiss him. And Aqua's flustered response to that. Heck, pretty much everyhing about them.

I never really thought about Aqua being Eraqus's apprentice before Terra...I always just assumed he got there first, then her, then Ven. Huh.

By the way, those three kids really struck me as of Axel, Roxas, and Xion, for some reason. Human, child versions, but still. Did you do that intentionally? If so, then yay! If not, then...yay anyway!

Keep posting works, you're a great contributor to this site!

-Echo the Dreamer
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Kyaaa~ That was amazingly adorable x33 Haha, that would explain why Master Eraqus locked the Lanes in Between in the first place..hee-hee.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
sooo cute!
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was so KAWAII!

So bu so very cute! Terra is so um...what's the word?

Sneaky I think or is it clever? Maybe a little a both though I do wish that really happen it was so adorable.W
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I LOVE THIS! this just made my day. I wish it was Christmas again T.T HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

~TonberryBlue
Pensola chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I'm so honored that this fic is dedicated also to me, I'm almost embarrased (blushes). Thank you so, so, much!

There are points I've never actually considered about Terra and Aqua's story, like that Aqua might have possibly been before Terra (somehow, the way Terra regards his master always made me think that he knew him longest), and that Yen Sid met Aqua before the game, but now that I rewatched the scene, I admit that at the vwery least, they have been told about each other by Master Eraqus to the point that they don't feel like being all that formal (that might have to do with them both being Keyblade Masters, but lala, let's look the other way XD).

This story is so sweet, I can actually imagine Aqua as extremely boring at some points, somehow. XD I mean, at many points in the game, she might have destroued the fun for others, and since those people aren't us, the players, they might view her as boring (like Zack who got rejected, or the Lost Boys who might have had to cancel the treasure hunt). And how they kissed was also cute and innocent. I had to laugh a little at the end with Master Eraqus, but how Terra thought of the situation made up for it.

Thank you for remembering that TerraAqua is my favorite KH-pairing, it made me happy!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was so sweet! I thought you weren't going to post this one? :P

And nobody wonders what a bunch of kids are doing that late outside. XD

But wow, you already have 22 stories?
marshmallow7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
yet another wonderful story~ . Merry Christmas!
LeakySneakyOprichniki chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was absolutely sweet. Great read for the holiday. I never really viewed Aqua as boring. Interesting. All-in-All, good joc.
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
that was amazing! absolutely beautiful! the world they went to sounds like the perfect Christmas site!

i love it!