Reviews for Trust
TreesAndCheese chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
so beautiful! just really really great.

tons-o-luv

TreesAndCheese
lightning bird chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Such an excellent set of drabbles! You cover a wide range of emotions made all the better and more interesting for being from Toothless' point of view. Thanks for a great read!
La spina fra i lilla chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Beautiful. One of the things that irritate me about Toothless perspectives of the movie is that many authors seem to forget that, while very intelligent, he is still an animal. They tend to make his thoughts too human. You avoided that expertly. An excellent take on the character. Thank you for sharing it.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is lovely! And it's nice to see someone else enjoying the challenge of storytelling in 100-word snippets.
freelux chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTHING I READ IN THIS FANDOM MAKES ME CRY I MEAN SERIOUSLY. /endcaps

like, i am legit wiping tears right now. i just saw this movie for the first time last week (really late, i know, don't rub it in my faaaace) and it had /such/ a huge impact on me asdfghjkl; i can't even.

anywho. i really, really loved this. beautifully written, /believably/ written (which is so rare nowadays. i mean, i know this stuff happened in the movie but still), seriously...just. AM I DREAMING? this is lovely. let's get married.

insert awkward silence

/faved.
Prieva chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is probably one of the best stories I have ever written for this fandom. The emotions of Toothless are so poignant, and the images you create are stunning. The way you write flows so gently, and is so lyrical. It really is beautiful; thank you so much for posting.
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
this is deep. Really.
Fatima Kenobi Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Amazing. Just amazing. I can't come up with a word to describe this. Toothless is so adorable, and he looks like my cat! Well, he doesn't have wings or scales like Toothless, but he's still adorable!
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Amazing, magnificent, and beautifully written. Well done.
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was sweet! I enjoyed that alot. Thanks so much for uploading!

Thankful for a great fanfiction,

DragonflyonBreak
blade321 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
SO sweet! I want Toothless!
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was just so.. beautiful! I loved it! :D So beautiful...
Redshark611 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
A wonderful short story, just the right size not too short and not too long. GOOD JOB!
Blazemane chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Woooh.

I just saw this movie for the first time yesterday. I thought it was awesome, and I especially appreciated the final development, where Hiccup gets his prosthetic and Toothless is there to catch him- Toothless doesn't just rely on Hiccup anymore, Hiccup relies on him.

But I've still been trying to take in the other themes and moments of the movie and fully appreciate them, so this writing of yours was a cool find.

You made a lot of important observations (I especially like your description of Toothless clawing out of the canyon- "He hauls himself over the edge in a miracle's moment...") and wrote everything in a very descriptive, poetic, and- though I suppose I'm not well experienced with recognizing the next trait and pointing to examples of it- euphonic manner.

Very well done. Thanks for the read.
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is so adorable! I really liked your take on Hiccup's new leg, because in the movie it looked like Hiccup had no idea it was there until he woke up, but you added in the pain that Hiccup might have felt when his leg was outfitted. My favorite thing, though, was your repeated reference to the sky and how Toothless will always chase the sky, and how Hiccup redefined the sky for him. The movie did a good job of defining Toothless as a character, but you took it to a whole new level. Awesome job! Can't get enough of HTTYD!