Reviews for Aurelian
I thought the Princess Bride would have been a better choice.
Alexis Wilgus chapter 1 . 3/21
this story was incredible. thank you so much for taking the time and energy to put this out. this is the first story since bex-chan's isolation that had my heart pounding and kept me up all night reading it. I loved every moment of it.
I read this at least five times in a row and I'm still in 'AWE* of it , I love every bit of it and above all I really loved how you portrayed Harry & Hermione's relationship , Its really stunning and I think its how it works THANK YOU
redbudrose chapter 34 . 3/19
Great chapter!
redbudrose chapter 33 . 3/19
Great chapter! I wasn't expecting Bellatrix to go after Hermione so soon but she handled it well!
redbudrose chapter 32 . 3/19
Great chapter! I was annoyed with Hermione as she should have known better to go alone but I'm glad she wasn't hurt too bad.
redbudrose chapter 21 . 3/18
Great chapter! I was hoping Draco would inform Narcissa about what was going on.
redbudrose chapter 17 . 3/18
Great chapter! I'm really enjoying this story.
redbudrose chapter 14 . 3/18
Great chapter! I'm glad Hermione changed her mind. I thought denying Draco change to see his child was unfair and not what future Hermione would have wanted so it's nice to see her trying.
anna123 chapter 43 . 3/17
I really liked your story, especially the first part. It was an interesting and unique spin on the time travel concept.
redbudrose chapter 10 . 3/16
Great chapter! Heartbreaking is right.
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 43 . 3/12
this story is absolutely amazing!
Burntttoast chapter 11 . 3/12
Shouldn't they with the help of Malfoy try to figure out the horcruxes and destroy them?
kalilje chapter 43 . 3/12