Reviews for Aurelian
Guest chapter 20 . 16h
i.. did not expect draco to be under the imperio curse..
Oakii chapter 20 . 7/10
What makes you an amazing writer is your eye to detail
EmmaGrangergood chapter 43 . 7/9
This fic is amazing and I’ve truly been taken with it. I love that Aurey is very believable and his baby language. I really like how the story developed. The only criticism I have is about the use of “lopsided smile”. It was used very frekvently and I think it replaced the use of just smile. I don’t know but it bugged me. Not enough to destroy the reading experience, but since you wrote earlier that you appreciate sincere criticism that’s not to hard, I thought I’d just mention it for the future x).
EmmaGrangergood chapter 33 . 7/8
I know this is a war, but like can I have a sex scene with Hermione and Draco and then a happily ever after?

I were just SO rude to my brother because I was caught up in reading the attack and he disturbed me, it really is a story that gets you hooked.
Great storyline!
me towards the ending: oooooohh, one step at a time both of you
harry,'s, hermione's and draco's mind...that are alot... i love how you narrate them down but i do hope it has more details. well i guess i just love to know their thoughts in this matter in more personal. cant wait for next chap! thank you~ 3
there are so much going on in this chapter and you just makes me want to read more and more. i loves the way you end the chapter :))
shelbypullum chapter 1 . 7/4
So far this is one of THE most gripping and insane fics I've read. And I've read a lot. I'm hooked!
loves how you chose to end the chapter with hermione laughing non-stop. :))
emmm...i think she should let malfoy meet him..while he's a sleep..
bellatrix Horcurxe..interesting *claps*
TeddyBae13 chapter 33 . 7/2
Hi! I tried to access the album to look at pictures on the website, but it keeps telling me that the album is private. Is there any way that I could still access the pictures?
SilverShadows chapter 38 . 6/27
Just finished chapter 38, actually so nervous because there's so much to fix and only 5 chapters left
J. S. Hvidsand chapter 1 . 6/25
I think this is either the Third or fourth time I’m reading this story and I love it so much. This is the only time-travel fic that I like and can actually read. Thank you for writing such a good and enthralling story. This has become one of my “usual” fics to read and a staple in my library.
3,491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »