Reviews for Aurelian
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/11
Reading
Christine chapter 14 . 8/22
Your explanation of the development of an alternate timeline caused by Aurelian's arrival in the past was quite well done. Much better than the old idea of turning out to be your own grandmother...
Omi Bio chapter 43 . 8/20
One of the greatest dramiones I've ever read! thank you a lot for sharing, greetings from Venezuela 3
Omi Bio chapter 43 . 8/20
o
lkcarmer chapter 36 . 8/5
I'd like to write a story from an idea you have. I would definitely need help though, I get distracted lol
nikimass09 chapter 43 . 7/29
inquiring minds want to know... if you kept writing this, what house would Aurey be in?
Driftwood1 chapter 43 . 7/17
I absolutely loved this story, thank you for all the creativity and effort you poured into it! I've never been the hugest Dramione fan, but I liked that you didn't shy away from their past issues and conflicts, but instead showed how people can grow and change, and find love through that. All aspects of this were so well thought through and written, it was a pleasure to binge read this!
very good story
i love aurelian and his little speech ways.
I first read this years and years ago! And now came back to re read it, it’s just that great of a story! Your attention to details, your character development, their relationships, the plot, loved it all! Thank you so much!
xSimMouse chapter 32 . 7/1
with the exception of aurelian, everyone pretty much talks the same exact way
xSimMouse chapter 10 . 6/28
you write so well! i've been hooked since the first chapter
minimar chapter 43 . 5/12
oh wow, its the end already!?im so saaadi wish there was. more action between draco and hermione but at the same time I really enjoyed reading your fic! thank you sooo much for sharing!
minimar chapter 42 . 5/12
ufff, you got me worried about Pansy for a bit :O
great solution! thanks
minimar chapter 41 . 5/10
finallly they decided to include ministry aurors! im happy for that decision! thanks a lot!
4,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »