Reviews for Aurelian
LAB1 chapter 43 . 5/30
This story was so good! I was able to guess everything, except I thought Draco's attack in the original timeline was to collect "blood from an enemy" for Bellatrix' revival. Loved the mystery and intrigue. Super original and a ton of fun to read! I hope that Aurelian becomes a big brother soon!
Why the hell is Aurelian still in the past and not returning to the future? My head is exploding. It doesn't make sense or logic.
Starsucks chapter 27 . 3/4
Why are they all SO stupid, playing hero and acting alone thinking they can save the world all by themselves…I can totally see how they failed in the initial universe
Akasha83 chapter 41 . 2/21
I love this story but the idiotic things they keep doing. (bombastic side eye with face palm) smh
RavenJynx chapter 43 . 1/28
No idea how ive only just come upon this after all my years of readinf dramione but its easily up there with some favourites!
AnotherAddicted chapter 1 . 12/8/2023
Even if you, dear writer, are inactive for 10 years, I still want you to know that I'm still rereading this story. I'm grateful for your works and so happy I found this story.

As I wrote in my old review many years ago, I read it once a year it's become tradition LOL. It's never dull. I will always be my favorite story.

I do hope you're doing well.. wherever you are.
Jayde chapter 43 . 7/28/2023
I absolutely love this book and have anything bad to say about it.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 43 . 7/15/2023
my god! this was a journey! your writing and storyline kept me on my toes... my god. I couldn't keep it down! this is a fabulous piece and i love it! thank you.
kamilafauzia chapter 10 . 7/12/2023
it's my second time reading this, and I'm still crying reading this part. that was so sa.
Poodle69 chapter 43 . 6/11/2023
I started this story four days ago it is awesome I couldn’t put it down great job
Ankita Sahani chapter 43 . 5/22/2023
Oh, it's already over? I wish the epilogue was longer. Thank you for writing this!
Ankita Sahani chapter 35 . 5/21/2023
I refuse to believe that wizards don't have a magical equivalent concert of a lock and key in their home. A door that can be opened with a simple alohomora is like having no door at all. Why it is that anyone can apparrate into any home they wish to without the permission of the owner of the house? Why isn't there a concept of magical keyhole or something similar in a wizarding house? Why is there no provision of the owner allowing others in their home just like a muggle opening their front door? Why this is sought only in cases of threats or emergencies? Why is it not a normal occurrence in the wizarding society? Are there no robbers in their world or what?

And the most important why the house of the golden girl of the golden trio has no security at all, given that some death eaters were still absconding and were not caught? Probably the readers didn't mention it because we all felt Hermione was smarter than that.

Sorry for the rant but it was bothering me. Again please don't be offended, the story and the concept is amazing and the prose is great.
Ankita Sahani chapter 33 . 5/21/2023
I know that the trio had to slip up for something like this to happen but it isn't like Hermione at all to commit such mistakes, she's so OOC that it's putting me off this wonderful story, not to mention that they told everything to Blaise and Katie, every single detail! Even before they told it to the Weasleys. I don't like some aspects of the story and also that Draco is not his usual sarcastic self (light hearted sarcasm that is, I miss the light banter between him and Hermione tbh). Otherwise it's a great great story and kudos to you fir writing this!
gothamloves chapter 43 . 5/20/2023