Reviews for Aurelian
turnofftheHADs chapter 43 . 9/21
Great read! I binged it so quickly! Cant wait to see what else you've written!
Natu chapter 43 . 9/4
Hey, I just finished the story, It's Fantastic, I love It this is the most beautiful I've read, I cried a lot with the past memories, but I I see the reasons of hermione's decisions, and I love happy endings, This is my favorite story, congrats for your imagination.
Saludos desde Bolivia
BadgerPuff.Mama chapter 43 . 8/31
This was a cute ending. Thanks for the read. Gave me something to look forward to on break at work. But the last chapter I had to sneak in some reading at home after um kids went to bed. Bet Hermione and malfoy have twins next.
Helix Spencer chapter 21 . 8/31
To this day, still one of the most gripping and touching Dramione stories I’ve read. Characterization is utterly flawless and you really couldn’t ask for more in a fic.

Though...and it’s been a long, long time since I’ve read this, so I don’t remember much, I could have sworn that Bellatrix’s horcrux was her wand, not the necklace.

I suppose I shall continue to read and find out, then! Thank you.

XOXO, Helix.
Giselle22 chapter 43 . 8/28
Wow great story, loved it
October103 chapter 43 . 8/27
This was, hands down, the best Hermione/Draco story I have read on this site. I don't know why this isn't the most reviewed, heavily trafficked story here. The plot was such a clever idea and you executed it so well. The characters were believable, the twists and turns were amazing! I absolutely loved it. I'm very excited to see what else you've published on the site and I can't wait for anything else you may write in the future! Thank you for sharing this story with all of us, I'm looking forward to rereading it already haha.
yukinozofan chapter 43 . 8/25
This was such a good fanfiction! I loved it! It was really well written! I love the memories chapters. They were so intense and tragic but it made them so good! A really good plot! I really loved it!
This isn't a review I'm just confused... what happens when Hermione actually has a baby? Will there be two Aureys? And also with the time turner, the future must actually happen... like in prisoner of Azkaban they see something getting sliced but they can't actually see it they just assume its Buckbeak but when they turn back the time they see the pumpkin is what gets chopped but all along it was the pumpkin that got chopped, because the events of time are actually set in stone and so they were always going to turn back time and save Buckbeak. I don't think I made much sense there... Also, they can't just send Aurelian back to the future because time turners don't go forwards but then if they don't there will be two Aurelians because if Hermione doesn't give birth to baby Aurelian then Aurelian from the future wouldn't exist. Also, aren't timeturners only meant to be able to go back a couple of hours? Also, will aurelian age while he is in the past or will he stay the age he is in the future until the past catches up with the time at which he turned back time...? Im literally so confused rn
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 43 . 8/25
I love this so much! Even all those anxiety and angsts. Aurelian is just brave sweet tyke who had been through a lot, his resilience at that age awe and astounds me. Love the character development of dramione's relationship and everyone around them.

Thank you so much for this fic, its really wonderful and creative with all those revelations. Hope to read more from you.
BadgerPuff.Mama chapter 29 . 8/24
As to be expected - paying to stay out of trouble doesnt last very long. Interested to see what happens as draco and Hermione approach the timeframes in which Aurelian would be conceived.. si ce there cant be two of him! Remember Mia and Hermione in Debt of Time?
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 10 . 8/24
Read it through this chapter! I'm drained from all the pensieve memories. This is freakin great story!
EllieMcHun chapter 37 . 8/21
I love this version of Morgana's story, but I wonder why didn't she go to Hogwarts? It's canon that Merlin was a Slytherin, so why wasn't she allowed to go to Hogwarts?
Filisgare chapter 43 . 8/19
Oh my goodness. I am in awe at this story. It was wonderful. Thank you so much!
ShiaraS chapter 9 . 8/19
I think Hermione's being really unfair. I get that she wants to protecy Aurey and that Draco doesn't really have the best track record but outright refusing him to even see his son is just not right. She could have allowed him to spend a few moments with Aurey but with her keeping watch to make sure he doesn't cross the line.
Filisgare chapter 33 . 8/18