Reviews for Aurelian
Andree Weaver chapter 1 . 2/20
This is amazing! I felt all their emotions and you made me fall in love with Dramoine! Aurelian just made my heart happy! Love Love LOVE!
BellaCoventry chapter 43 . 2/19
I’m pretty sure this is about the fourth time I’ve read this and I love it just as much as the first time! I still come across new bits on information I hadn’t fully absorbed the first time and I’m always incredibly impressed by the complexity and completeness of the story, something you don’t come across too often. I love how you wrote Aurelian (he’s so much better written than children in 99% of stories!) and your characterisations of pretty much everyone, they’re bang on! Absolutely love this and I hope you’ll write more Dramione in future!
TimeForAChange18 chapter 43 . 2/17
My second time reading this. And I cried through the first 3 chapters. So good. Thanks
Moony1996 chapter 43 . 2/14
wow! incredible! aureys characterisation was spot on, very believable. I loved that you had lots of layers in your story. it was great, thank you
Tajinprincess chapter 43 . 2/12
Happy tears! You, my friend are an incredibly gifted writer.
Tajinprincess chapter 34 . 2/12
I'm hyperventilating at how good this chapter is!
WitchWing107 chapter 43 . 1/20
Wow! I felt like you kept the perfect balance of plot and relationship development, I was completely enthralled throughout the entire story. I swear every chapter I was on the edge of my seat just waiting to see what would happen next. All of your characters were so on point. I especially loved Harry and Ginny, I thought they felt just like canon. And Blaise and Pansy as well. Oh and of course Aurey! He was so cute, I just loved his mannerisms and way of speaking and how charming he was. He really felt like a toddler. It was wonderful to see Hermione develop into a mother so quickly. And of course this was such a beautiful love story for her and Draco. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this lovely, lovely story!
WitchWing107 chapter 42 . 1/20
Ahhh omg this was all so good! I love how everything played out with the revealing water and twin wands and the healing stone! Draco and Hermione saying goodbye broke me, it felt so painful. Thank god he was carrying the ring on him!
WitchWing107 chapter 41 . 1/20
Omg omg omg I’m so stressed/excited!
KHernandez chapter 43 . 1/20
Thank you for this wonder story. You were able to evoke such emotion. I literally read this book in two days. Such a page turner
WitchWing107 chapter 40 . 1/20
Yikes, the DE are getting ballsy! Attacking right out in the open. It’s honestly terrifying. And that spell Rabastan used on Blaise sounds absolutely awful.
WitchWing107 chapter 39 . 1/20
So it seems like the ring really does have the Fay stone in it! No wonder Bellatrix wants it so badly. I feel like she would be insanely attracted to something like that with so much history and legend. The daydreaming at the end was beautifully written. I hope they do get to have that future together.
WitchWing107 chapter 38 . 1/20
Ugh Bellatrix is the worst. She really knows what she’s doing, creeping in on their lives and making them feel unsafe and vulnerable. The conversation with Harry and Draco at the end was great. They’ve been through so much together, there’s no reason for them to stay so distant.
WitchWing107 chapter 37 . 1/20
Holy crap I loved all the history around Morgana! I’m not that familiar with the legends, but I thought it flowed so well and tied in with this story perfectly. You are such a gifted storyteller!
WitchWing107 chapter 36 . 1/20
Loved hearing a bit of the backstory on Pansy and her interest in history and where she stood in terms of blood prejudices. It’s always interesting to see how authors interpret her.
3,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »