Reviews for Aurelian
wheredoyoufloat chapter 43 . 10/11
I enjoyed this so much; I just couldn't stop reading! Tryout author notes were lovely too. Thank you so. I have for this creation and sharing it with the world
happiness8000 chapter 43 . 10/7
OMG I have been in binge reading heaven. What a fab plot I just had to know what happens next. I liked Hermione and Draco's relationship and how you wrote Harry. Loved loved loved it!
Lana chapter 1 . 10/2
It is interesting how people are attractive of things without thinking that true life is in God and throught HIM. Nothing can make you happy than a life full of presense of our Lord!
Ann chapter 43 . 9/25
Seriously - all I can say is THANK YOU! your time, effort & storytelling are simply worthy of gold! Enjoyed this so much :) am so sad it's over! Can't wait to read more of your tales!
AuraDove chapter 10 . 9/25
I'm only at the beginning (Aurey offered cereal), and *sigh* really, Hermione? You're peeved because Draco refuses to see your side of the argument... I'm sorry, but Jesus, he's allowed to be a bit bitter, imo. If he was allowed to interact with Aurey perhaps Draco wouldn't seem so out of character to his son... yeesh (which is what Hermione's worried about, no?)

Anyway! I'll continue reading now.
AuraDove chapter 9 . 9/25
I know this has been completed for awhile, but I like responding to A/Ns every so often~, haha.

I believe I understand Hermione's stance she took; however, Draco did have valid points. She herself admitted that she didn't know who she was in that future after mulling over the memories, and thus, her point of Draco not being the father Aurey recognizes is moot. And she really doesn't know Draco enough to really ban him from interacting with his own son. He should at least have a chance, imo. Yeah, it may be confusing for Aurey, but Aurey is going to be confused no matter what since Hermione isn't really the same, Draco isn't the same, there is no James/Jamie, and half the Weasleys (as Draco said) will be ghosts to him once they all start popping up (Teddy also isn't seven as he remembers, he's two/three). Aurey isn't going to be in a stable environment for long, even now it's only kind of pseudo-stable. Aurey will need both of his parents whether Hermione likes it or not because- well, it'd be awkward and weird if my mother wasn't allowing me to spend time with my father (personally, she still seems distraught over the fact that Draco is the father and is really allowing that to color her perceptions; thus, with Draco not around... "out of sight; out of mind"). I mean, really... with Draco's convictions about his own father, he wouldn't take Aurey lightly like Hermione feels he will. *shakes head and sighs* Of course, Hermione won't believe him and isn't really interested in giving him a chance to prove it (she really put him into a pickle).

Hermione doesn't like unknowns, so she made her decision off of that. So to her it was a good decision, I just believe it's going to come back and bite her. So, that's just my opinion and my little "reading between the lines" or perhaps "reading in too much". I'll find out.

Off to the next chapter. Ta~!
ready-for-adventure chapter 43 . 9/21
i just want to say that i just got back on to my old account on here and this was my all time favorite story i think this is magnificent you have real talent. Please become an author and get some books out there! if you haven't already of course (: The art world needs you!
AvidShipReader chapter 43 . 9/20
An absolutley fantasic read. I was glued to my phone for 3 days. Great Job
This is my all time FAVOURITE fanfic! You have done an incredible job at sticking to a storylone and also to the characters' true nature! Ive read loads of fanfics where hermione is: too aggressive/ overly emotional/ dim-witted etc. Thanks for making a very real story without ruining my favourite book series! Incredible stuff:)
RandomOasis chapter 1 . 9/7
I finally finished reading this and I have to say, it was WONDERFUL! I wanted a bit more fluff at the very end, but that's really my only complaint.
Chrismasters chapter 30 . 9/6
This is a great story, and the characters are very likable. But, this story has a very big paradox problem. How does Aurelian even exist? he went back in time to a place were he wasn't even born yet and because Draco and Hermione never gave birth to him and that they prevented the dark timeline, should Aurelian have vanish in thin air?
eleanor chapter 43 . 9/5
I love this so much... best fabric I've ever read! I just wish I could have read about the wedding!
iheartdraco95 chapter 39 . 9/4
And he has grey eyes! That is so cool! :O
Also loving the story!
iheartdraco95 chapter 37 . 9/4
Honestly this is such a good story and I have so many theories about how you will end this story but idk how you're going to manage it in just 5 more chapters aaah
Next one now