Reviews for Aurelian
Kay chapter 43 . 4/22
I love live this story! You portrayed all the characters beautifully. I love the flow of the dramione story. And aurey is perfect!
That's really bitchy of Hermione, Draco deserves to see Aurelian as much as she does, probably even more since he thought it over and has Aurelian's best interests at heart, more than Hermione at least.
Kay chapter 5 . 4/21
Can't believe I didn't read this story earlier! I love it so fa.
jonathon.minow chapter 19 . 4/19
Loved it so far, (massive drominoe shipper!) thought that the black sister relationships explained lots (why Bella loved Voldy so much). Can't wait to get to the end!
loverloverlover chapter 43 . 4/18
Alright I finally got around to reading this story and I'm appalled that it took me so long. I couldn't stop once I had started so I finished it in a day and a half because lets face it, as much as I want to I can't lay around my house all day and read it. Anyway, this fic is definitely in the top five stories that I've ever read on this site and that includes not only Dramione but literally everything. AURELIAN IS ADORABLE OMG. His speech is just too cute and everything he does is just ughh ADORABLE. I love how you brought Morgana into this because I happen to be a huge fan of her and even though your story didn't exactly follow the version I know, your magical twists were kinda cool and hey, it's FanFiction so you can do whatever the hell you want.

I just wanted o let you know that your work is appreciated because its actually SO hard to find good stories on this site once you've been here a while so this was a nice change.

Keep writing so I can read more!
Lauricula chapter 10 . 4/9
You made me cry and that's not something I often do in reaction to angsty fics.
Lauricula chapter 3 . 4/9
THIS IS SO GOOD
Lauricula chapter 1 . 4/9
Very intriguing start, I love it!
Lily Orya chapter 43 . 4/9
That was a Nice story. Thank you for postes it and wrote it until the end.
ksouza3 chapter 38 . 4/7
Such an amazing story! I loved all the characters and the interactions they had with one another. My fav part (probably from any fanfic I've read so far) was the cute banter in the Patronus Charm scene between Hermione and Draco. So amazingly written! I loved all the drama and suspense in the story. It was filled with so much action and kept me interested, but you didn't overdue it. And I liked how you skipped over some parts (like the charity ball with Draco) because as a writer you gotta pick and choose your moments sometimes. And I loved how realistic you made Aurelian seem with his actions and dialogue. Just a really amazing job!
This is possibly one of the best fanfics I have ever read!
Lily Orya chapter 2 . 4/6
I like This begining. I knew about the origin of That name. Well, because ive got the french feminine version. But it made me laugh for the emperor. I knew it but not the full name. Lucius. Well. Okay. I see my name another way. Lol
moonlyt90 chapter 33 . 4/2
Oh my God...! Mam .. I was so scared .. My heart was thumping as if it would come out of my body ..! WOW . you are brilliant ..!
ravengail chapter 43 . 3/31
WOW! I was hesitant to start this at first because of the length but wow am I glad I did! This was so perfectly written and character development and relationship advancement and time lines and so much more worked so well in this story! AND OH MY GOSH AURELIAN AND I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY! I FEEL SO HONORED EVEN THOUGH WE'VE NEVER MET! I loved this whole thing but I though Bellatrix was defeated a bit easier than she should've been like at least two battles but good. Good death. She deserved to die. I also like that Andromeda and Narcissa made up and became close sisters again. The family drama was settled nicely. I like how Draco, Pansy, and Blaise made friends with the Golden Trio and Co. One thing I want to know (if you ever end up seeing this) does Blaise and Katie have a relationship? You hinted at something like that during the story but didn't mention it during the epilogue. So it was an interest I held since Katie and Blaise met. I enjoyed reading this and it all tied up nicely in the end! Thanks for it! ;)
Awesome!