Reviews for Aurelian
graceafur24 chapter 3 . 7/26
I finished the story and it was very well! It's probably one of the first HP fanfictions I've actually read through until the end. Aurey was quite adorable and the way he spoke was too real and hilariously adorable. I feel like Draco acted a bit OOC except in the beginning when he first meets his son and calls him a brat. That screamed Draco. The rest of the story afterwards seemed like he acted too kind and too loving. It just didn't very Draco-ish. I also excepted a giant war in the last few chapters. The wizarding world would be a wreck just like the first War, but I'm not too disappointed. I enjoyed how we each got a glimpse of the secondary character as well; Harry talking about his alternate-universe son, Ginny revealing her issues of trust with Harry, Pansy's interest in Morgan, etc. It was a brilliant fanfiction :)
draxmionr chapter 43 . 7/26
That was honestly amazing. I love this story!
draxmionr chapter 18 . 7/24
That was so adorable.
Read this whole story and it's amazing! Only thing is that weirds me out a little is that she used her kid as a poster boy for Aurelian on the banners. Like, his photos. He's gonna grow up and see this and be weirded out. :/
Capricious-me chapter 43 . 7/22
Absolutely brilliant! I loved every moment. I usually find OCs hard to love but how could someone not love Aurelian? beautiful writing and an unexpected twist on the usual time travel fics.
YairaK chapter 33 . 7/16
I put in the URL but it said it was private. I love this story! It is so well written, and I appreciate the complex plot. Most other fanfics are very basic and short, but this is an entire book! I can't stop reading it! When I do, I just spend my time thinking about it. I am hoping for some more intimate scenes between Hermione and Draco, but I am only on chapter 33 so I don't know what to expect. Again, FABULOUS story! Thank you!
ExtinctLeo chapter 33 . 7/15
Oh my gosh, and here I was talking about my heart pounding in the last chapter! How foolish was I?
ExtinctLeo chapter 32 . 7/14
Wow! My heart was POUNDING during this chapter. I was at first unsure of if I liked the story or not, but then before I knew it, I was flipping through chapters whenever I had the chance. I couldn't even bring myself to leave a review because I wanted to know what happened next! But this chapter was intense for me, I thought I'd let you know how invested you have me in these characters! Just Wow! I cant wait to see how this story continues and ends!
carenaac chapter 16 . 7/14
Amazing chapter! Loved Blaise! Hahaha! I'm really excited about the story!
Deathlymockingj chapter 10 . 7/11
Crying so much with this chapter. It's been AGES since I read any sort of HP fanfiction, I forgot how painful it could be. Looking forward to rereading the rest of the story and enjoying every word! -flubberyflobberworms
BigBangVIP chapter 43 . 7/10
This has probably been one of the best fanfics I have ever read in any fandom. It's amazingly written. :) Thanks for getting me to ruin my sleep schedule. I read this all in one go. Lmao
Hi, This is by far one of the best fanfic's I have read. I really like the fact the Draco and Harry got along and the was a mutual trust between them. Thank you so much for an excellent story!
Late Reviewer chapter 19 . 7/5
This is kind of ironic! I was literally ten minutes ago watching Braveheart (Which is the best movie in the history of the world!) My favorite character is William of course and I have to say Robert the Bruce is probably the cutest one in the movie! William is more ruggedly handsome. The Bruce is just a different kind of handsome! I just want to give him a giant bear hug when he is sad because he gets these giant puppy dog eyes and it's really cute! And I always cry when Hamish's father dies! I am in love with Braveheart and I thought it was just rather ironic that Hermione and Draco would be watching not ten minutes after I had just watched it!
theundevelopedpsychopath chapter 43 . 7/2
i just finished reading this work and i must say this is bloody brilliant! i love how you potray the characters, making twists and all. continue writingthank you
Late Reviewer chapter 13 . 6/28
This is great! I am really enjoying this!
2,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »