Reviews for Aurelian
shinnie chapter 19 . 22h
a very mature story..loving every bit of it
shinnie chapter 14 . 23h
i was kinda teary-eyed...loved the realistic approach!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 9/20
This fanfic is my fave. I first read it as a kid. And am back again now because reading it is just so comforting for me, especially now when things feel chaotic
Darth Krande chapter 43 . 9/20
This was awesome. Thank you so much for writing it!
(Anyway, my guess is Slytherin.)
Darth Krande chapter 42 . 9/20
Oh wow. You scared me at Pansy! I didn't at all care about her in the books but here being kept in the dark while it's her death that starts the entire story was heartbreaking enough that I wanted her to be ok. I'm glad she is.
And the two AKs from the same wand plus Hermione's, that's very cool I suppose.
Lia-Amillia chapter 43 . 9/19
thank you for this wonderful story. i couldn't put it own! i think i would realy enjoy a look in the future and read how Aury turns quidditch upside down :D
Darth Krande chapter 41 . 9/19
I love the group dynamics the newest Order of the Phoenix has grown into. And wait, now they have an accurate list of all (?) fifteen death eaters. It's time to give that list to Shacklebolt, I suppose.
Darth Krande chapter 36 . 9/18
Cool!
Anyway, Hermione's house arrest was quite deserved after her leaving her blood on the Lestrange wall. And now that she nneds threeOrder members to let her out, it'd time for Draco to take on that title.
Darth Krande chapter 34 . 9/17
Now at least it's the brilliance shining through. And I love how Draco's been acting like a husband these latest chapters.
Darth Krande chapter 33 . 9/17
Well, that was fully deserved, Lady Gryffindor. At least Aurelian didn't suffer much for his mom's stupidity. I wonder what would've happened if she waited for the boys and it was Draco's blood the Lestranges found. Would they have tried to besiege the Manor or would the heroes still be in the dark about what Bellatrix knows?

Anyway, awesome chapter.
Darth Krande chapter 32 . 9/17
Hermione is back to her irritating know-it-better than-everyone self, and she had that burn coming. She got off with it mildly, though. (Just look at Dumbledore's charred hand.) With that, she's being not-perfect, and being in-character, and being herself and suffering the consequences of it.

Talking of consequences. Until now their research was more or less quiet and on the Lestrange eng of the events, there weren't any changes that would alter the future. Now a book that had been present in the original timeline had just been burnt to ash. That's a declaration of 'you're being watched' that wasn't there before. We know the Trio Draco are trying to better the future, but since they're changing things, it could just as well lead to, like, the demise of someone who'd fought valiantly in the original setup.
DownTheFanficHole chapter 43 . 9/16
Wow.. just wow

I was anxious, hapoy, sad, worried, all of it swept me away for days!
gracesnape chapter 43 . 9/10
This really is a terrific story. Good relationships, unique plot, and I love how you’ve developed mature personalities for each character.
Darth Krande chapter 30 . 9/9
Adorable!
Cherry324 chapter 10 . 9/9
Yikes, that was a painful chapter!
3,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »