Reviews for Aurelian
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 2 . 7/18
Wooooah! Plot twist! Love it!
daphnie chapter 9 . 7/5
How can she just say no like that?!
Kitten620 chapter 20 . 7/2
I’m 10 years late but great story! My only complaint is I feel like the ending was a bit rushed and not enough time was spent on the Death Eater movements but it was a great story overall! And I don’t say that lightly because I absolutely hate Draco and Hermione being shipped. This is the first story I’ve ever read with the ship. Kudos to you on a wonderfully written story.
paulieandgilbert chapter 41 . 6/19
I know this was written over 10 years ago, but I'm confused. When the monitors at the grangers house were tripped, why would Harry order everyone to go there? Heroines parents were already safe elsewhere so it was an empty house! Why endanger all their forces against deatheaters if they aren't going to save anyone? Especially if they expect to be horribly outnumbered? There was no sign that Katie was in the house. Did I miss something?
Wow. That’s all that I have to say to this masterpiece.
paulieandgilbert chapter 33 . 6/19
I just had to comment that it amazes me how astoundedly well this chapter is written! so well thought out, and so well plotted! As are all the chapters thus far! Poor little Aurelian! Thank you for continually describing how all the characters are feeling and responding to one another. Impressive work!
paulieandgilbert chapter 10 . 6/17
When I find a completed story, I usually wait until it is finished before I leave a review, but this just couldn't wait. HOLY MERLIN! Is this ever complex! I don't think I have found another story with this type of plot. I love timeturners but most go back to the marauders or a young Riddle. I've even found a couple of Salazar Slitherins , but this is new to me! What an amazing and enthralling take on it! And it is so detailed it is truly captivating! I'm not sure if I want to barrel through this in one day or savour it slowly! Excellently done! BRAVO!
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 6/16
Heartbreaking!
Eliella45 chapter 2 . 6/16
World rocking surprise! Well done!
Eliella45 chapter 9 . 6/16
Great chapter!
Eliella45 chapter 10 . 6/16
Well that explains it.. Very well written
Eliella45 chapter 35 . 6/16
Love this!
Eliella45 chapter 42 . 6/16
Wow... Wonderful way to end the battle! And the ring! Loved it
Eliella45 chapter 43 . 6/16
OMG I cried..i did not want this to end... You have written such a wonderful story, thank you so much for this!
4,054 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »