Reviews for Aurelian
Susan Fry chapter 21 . 2/9/2023
I’m confused, the horcrux isn’t used to bring them back, it just means they can’t be truly killed while it exists.
nastia.gae.m chapter 1 . 1/5/2023
Hi, it amazing story that I could read more and more. I’m totally falling in love with it. I want to ask the author could I translate it to Ukrainian? (Of course with marking the original)
michellea71 chapter 11 . 12/10/2022
I think Hermione is dead wrong keeping Aurelian from Draco. She thinks she’s doing what’s best for her son, but it’s really what’s best for her. It’s obvious after seeing the memories that Draco and his son were very close. Why would Hermione keep them apart? If memory Draco cared so deeply, then it stands to reason that visiting Draco has it in him to be loving.
Blehblahblah chapter 43 . 10/28/2022
I love this story and I just wanted to tell you that I have read this probably about 7 times. It's one of my favorite fanfics and I hope you know that you are an amazing author.
lifeoftheirown chapter 38 . 10/27/2022
Love the story. I’ve read it multiple times. 200 galleons would be equivalent to 5000 I believe.
SuperSlyly chapter 43 . 10/16/2022
read it on one breathe
Lia-Amillia chapter 43 . 9/30/2022
i love this story so much! it's one of those i come back to for 'comfort reading' 3
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/11/2022
Reading
Christine chapter 14 . 8/22/2022
Your explanation of the development of an alternate timeline caused by Aurelian's arrival in the past was quite well done. Much better than the old idea of turning out to be your own grandmother...
Omi Bio chapter 43 . 8/20/2022
One of the greatest dramiones I've ever read! thank you a lot for sharing, greetings from Venezuela 3
Omi Bio chapter 43 . 8/20/2022
o
lkcarmer chapter 36 . 8/5/2022
I'd like to write a story from an idea you have. I would definitely need help though, I get distracted lol
nikimass09 chapter 43 . 7/29/2022
inquiring minds want to know... if you kept writing this, what house would Aurey be in?
Driftwood1 chapter 43 . 7/17/2022
I absolutely loved this story, thank you for all the creativity and effort you poured into it! I've never been the hugest Dramione fan, but I liked that you didn't shy away from their past issues and conflicts, but instead showed how people can grow and change, and find love through that. All aspects of this were so well thought through and written, it was a pleasure to binge read this!
Guest chapter 43 . 7/9/2022