Reviews for Aurelian
Christine chapter 43 . 1/10
This was such a lovely story! I loved the relationship between Aurey and everyone and how the dramoine relationship unfolded!
Abby chapter 43 . 1/4
What an incredible read! I truly felt like i was re-immersed in the wizarding world! This is one of my favorites and I will be back to reread! Thank you for sharing your talent with us
Guest chapter 43 . 12/15/2021
This entire story was incredible! So unique, so well thought-out and well written, so touching yet nerve wracking. One of my favorites of all time
mene1 chapter 28 . 11/26/2021
love it, mr.&mrs granger are written very well and I love how you describe tiny details(like the apple soap, it‘s so cute)
Milac7264 chapter 1 . 11/26/2021
Thank you for not killing Fred. The death of Remus and Tonks didn't kill me as much as Fred's did. And the fact that George was left behind. That was like the entire Marauders trope all over again.
sandwichesboi chapter 13 . 11/11/2021
What do you mean you’re not sure why he’s so eager to have dinner with HIS SON? Of course he wants to meet his flesh and blood that appeared out of nowhere? Bro?
AegisOfRime chapter 10 . 11/9/2021
“As his mother it’s your choice” utter bullshit. Fathers are parents just as much as mothers are, though some people refuse to see it that way.
AegisOfRime chapter 9 . 11/9/2021
I get she thought she was doing what was best for him, but Hermione had ZERO right to deny Draco a connection with his son. Especially when she’s known the kid for all of 2 days.
Opera123 chapter 43 . 10/2/2021
Amazing story thank you for sharing your gift with others
teeemaii chapter 1 . 9/30/2021
this has got to be the 10th time I'm coming back to read. thank you so much for this
Guest chapter 43 . 9/25/2021
Thank you for this story!3
nif-ravenpuff chapter 43 . 9/20/2021
This was such a creative tale! Just as I was enjoying the personalities and the intrigue, along comes the interesting historical(ish) reference. I appreciated the subtlety you used to weave in key information, as well as the notion that time travel does not need to be closed-loop (no fading hand of Marty McFly necessary).
Serennos chapter 42 . 8/16/2021
Thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining...
Serennos chapter 40 . 8/15/2021