Reviews for Egg Snogging
So adorable.
joniskpelare chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
lol
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Hilarious enjoyed drunk brian had me in fits of gigles well done
Spocknkirk35 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
This was great i loved the little poem blips :)
Debbi84 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Fantastic. Had me laughing from beginning to end.
owenic chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Funny and clever...very well done. :)
soul1essharpy chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
*recovers from fit of laughter* OMG, WAY too funny! Drunken, fall-down-mess Brian is hysterical! ツ
daniixodigi chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Lol this was awesome... love the poems
JenniferC77 chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
This was such a riot! You're very clever. Brian was an adorable drunk, it would be so hard to get mad at him. And, I loved how Justin was loved so much that Brian would wear two rings.

Leave it to Brian...the first time he makes it to the nice list, he manages to piss off Santa! This was really, really cute. Jenn.
LoveisHeartbreak chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
This story was fabulous! It had me laughing for most the time and grinning for the rest. Oh man, drunk Brian is a hoot. :)
dotdotjames chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Baby "Jesus Christ!" This story was F'n funny! Thank you for such a tasty holiday treat.
Black-Rose23 chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Best ending ever! Hehe, at least Brian is back in his rightful position at the top of the naughty list. I love that he stole the actual Santa's suit and reindeer.
sunshineandsonnyboy chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
absolutely wonderful!

i loved all of it from beginning to end!
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
This story was wonderful from start to finish. I love your clever way of writing, and your genius creativity. You always produce the greatest lines! I adore that Santa Claus was real, and that he returned Brian's ring. Brian Kinney as Pittsburgh's model citizen, how absurdly perfect! There are not enough words for me to express how much I truly enjoyed this! Thank you for the smiles. :]
honeytartsandtea chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Hahahahahahha!I absolutely loved this story it was silly, sweet and smartly written. Just the perfect little 'make me smile' fic. Thank you for the giggles.