Reviews for Agents of Fortune
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 3/25
Lovely! And the Queen in Albion time was dying.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
yay! more of these would be lovely.
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Destiny is destiny. This is really cool!
Kohimoana chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Woh I really love the begining! " please update soon' it already feels like it's heading into a really nice place! I love the crossovers" present day slash past authorian it's nice but also quite sad at the same time".

thanks again so much for sharing.

Bullet2tm chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
How sweet! Love through many generations of time!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awww! That's really cute :) Nice job!
Natters chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
very cool fic
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
oh please continue this story, or at least post another chapter... I would just like to hear about the awkward Gwen, poor shy girl who stumbles over her words and now especially after such a unique flirting come on form her CLIENT no less...

after all, considering their business relationship she would ve strictly forbidden to start anything, not that that would stop Arthur - it hasn't done 1300 years ago, and why should it now... it migth take a push or twp for Gwen though.

Now that I think about it, there ARE very few women with that name nowadays, it's been modernified into Jennifer actually - but think of those few women who ARe called Guinevere or some similar variation, and what if 1 in 10 meets an Arthur, talk about symbolic start to a relationship. And all the movies that had been done about the two ...

And I really liked the historical flashbacks, loved it actually. I keep imagining her sons beign the one who lead the search party, and eventually find her dead by the tree on the white snowy ground with a white cloth in her hand. It would make her choice even more meaningful - she kept her promise and finished raising his heirs but ultimately chose to leave with her husband as their children can be on their own now. Maybe you could put it in some more flashbacks. And how they are burried side by side, or SHE next to him - you know like that famous tomb of the medieval couple... king nad queen together in their final resting place.

I really hope you will continue a bit on this story or this idea at least, it would be a real Christmas present!

ecbatana chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
brilliant...but i want more i know is a oneshot but is not fair with that excellent story
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Way cute story. I real enjoy it.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010