Reviews for Christmas With the Family
tanseynz chapter 9 . 3/5
If that's sappy, then I vote it never ends. Love it, love the way you show your characters and the love they all have for each other. Genius writing!
senoritacheesepants chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
This was completely adorable and all around wonderful! The writing, the plot the pacing, and characterizations are all so- I can't think of a word other than perfect. This made me smile and squeal on an otherwise crappy day, and got me in the holiday mood. Even though its August. Its still Perfect!
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
I love this. Sweet, mostly fluffy, with some love!angst thrown in...
And the family sentiment... :)
Living-Breathing-Tragedy chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
This story was both beautiful and amazing! I loved it! Especially with the holidays coming up!
Nichalia chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Wonderful, loved it!
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Third time I've read through this story, and it just gets better every time. I love the pacing, the way you set up the reveal of all the unintentional cruelties and heartbreak, the respective confrontations, the way they banded together AND how Jim then needed to be carefully talked down out of his panic... The characterization is wonderful (and I really love how you've written Nyota with respect; the bashing I see of her character in other works is a rather grating detractor to otherwise good stories, and I'm glad that's not the case here) and the flow of the narrative is excellent, a good balance of exposition and dialogue, and chapter eight was, no lie, HOT! After that, the epilogue brings it back around to sweet and fluffy. Very well done! As such, I've already saved this to my C2 to make it easier to find again to read over and over. Thank you for sharing it!
ncalkins chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I love the interations between Bones and Jim. I love stories when he's all overprotective bestfriend (and who can blame him?) or considers Jim a brother. I haven't yet read any BonesXJim Parings, but I'm thinking about it.

For somereason my mind seems to be trying to get me into BonesXScotty. IDK
I read the part where Bones slapped Scotty upside the head and for some reason my brain decided that Scotty's head was Scotty's but. That would be a awkward thing to do.
ncalkins chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Spock X Jim!

It's a christmas Merical!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Aw, it's so adorable. That first chapter is killer. Jim seemed so sad that I just wanted to pull him into my arms and let him know that he could totally have Christmas with me, screw the others. But I loved the story. It was really sweet. Great job.
Middle-Earthling chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
ASdfghjkl;' *dies from the pure adorableness* Holy crap, that was possibly the cutest and most lovely story I have ever read! Like, like... ugh, I have read so many fluffy fanfics, most of which were like total crap (I tend to go more for angst, for that reason) but damn it, that was one good bundle of fluffy. In fact, this story was so fluffy I could swear it was fluffier than a damned tribble! Anyways, I'm probably getting annoying so I shall stop... basically, this story was incredible and I loved it so much. Every single minute of it.
millionlittlepapercuts chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
You got me at Chulu. Seriously. Are you part God or something? Because your writing is just so wonderful. It's heaveny. You managed to lift my heart and sink it at the same time. Jim and his past, oh God :( I'm nearly in tears when Bones read Jim's list of Christmas. So sad. The love between Jim and Spock seem so pure. And Uhura. Ugh bby I love you.

The crew is awesome. I love this so much.
BluePudding22 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I'm making up for the scarce response this chapter got. For me it was an amazing experience (like the whole story) and there were tears in my eyes as I read it. You brought a whole new level on fanfiction.
Love, princessofdarkness2214
;*
Gracealma chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
A Lovely story.
Gracealma chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Wow! The love between Spock and Jim is sweet and sexy, and that their love is so joyful.
Cloud-Dee chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
This story is beautiful and one of my all time favourite fan fictions