Reviews for Christmas With the Family
tanseynz chapter 8 . 7/18
Haven't read this for ages, but fell in love with it all over again. I really get that they're not sorry for Jim, but realise they haven't been the family for each other they should have been.
It's all such a sweet time - none of the fussin' and fightin' that goes on in some families at that time of year.
The album Jim and JoJo did for Bones! Perfect!
FanOfReading121 chapter 9 . 4/13
AWWWW! Some of the sweetest fanfiction I have read in the StarTrek universe. So cute! Great job! Until next time...
MS.FANTASTIC chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
oh goodness gracious I simply loved this thank you so much
MS.FANTASTIC chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
OHHHHHHHH the FLUFF! THE WONDERFUL MARVELOUS FLUFF!
MS.FANTASTIC chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Kiss him. Just kiss him you Dophus I don't care about your bloody vulcan side just kiss the man
AiMila chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
this is just beautiful, it lifted my spirits up, thank u
tanseynz chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
If that's sappy, then I vote it never ends. Love it, love the way you show your characters and the love they all have for each other. Genius writing!
senoritacheesepants chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
This was completely adorable and all around wonderful! The writing, the plot the pacing, and characterizations are all so- I can't think of a word other than perfect. This made me smile and squeal on an otherwise crappy day, and got me in the holiday mood. Even though its August. Its still Perfect!
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
I love this. Sweet, mostly fluffy, with some love!angst thrown in...
And the family sentiment... :)
A-Struggling-Author chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
This story was both beautiful and amazing! I loved it! Especially with the holidays coming up!
Nichalia chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Wonderful, loved it!
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Third time I've read through this story, and it just gets better every time. I love the pacing, the way you set up the reveal of all the unintentional cruelties and heartbreak, the respective confrontations, the way they banded together AND how Jim then needed to be carefully talked down out of his panic... The characterization is wonderful (and I really love how you've written Nyota with respect; the bashing I see of her character in other works is a rather grating detractor to otherwise good stories, and I'm glad that's not the case here) and the flow of the narrative is excellent, a good balance of exposition and dialogue, and chapter eight was, no lie, HOT! After that, the epilogue brings it back around to sweet and fluffy. Very well done! As such, I've already saved this to my C2 to make it easier to find again to read over and over. Thank you for sharing it!
ncalkins chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I love the interations between Bones and Jim. I love stories when he's all overprotective bestfriend (and who can blame him?) or considers Jim a brother. I haven't yet read any BonesXJim Parings, but I'm thinking about it.

For somereason my mind seems to be trying to get me into BonesXScotty. IDK
I read the part where Bones slapped Scotty upside the head and for some reason my brain decided that Scotty's head was Scotty's but. That would be a awkward thing to do.
ncalkins chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Spock X Jim!

It's a christmas Merical!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Aw, it's so adorable. That first chapter is killer. Jim seemed so sad that I just wanted to pull him into my arms and let him know that he could totally have Christmas with me, screw the others. But I loved the story. It was really sweet. Great job.