Reviews for Doctor, My Doctor
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I love it! Mainly because it is so true! I still can't believe they removed Tenant. I loved him but Smith... Well, for that see poem. So true, thanks hun. Love ya!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
He he love XD!
random-tuesday chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That's a really fantastic poem. Especially since the current Doctor has grown on you like a weed. It reminded me of... last night was it? Anyway, I myself was watching the Christmas special (I hate living in the US...) and said that eleven was growing on me like a cancerous mole. Then again, ten grew on me like a hairy wart, so I can't say all that much. Good grief, I'm babbling! I'll stop being verbose so that this does not become a novella and actually go to sleep.
aastrid chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
oh human, oh human,

your poem is so nice,

I wish it was longer

at least twice...
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Soooo jealous! I have to wait 'til tomorrow at the very earliest to see the Xmas special!

This poem was really amusing, though. (And Matt Smith FTW! He's just about caught up to original!Baker in terms of awesomeness, so Pertwee and Tennant better watch their backs!)
Christina B chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very good poem! I too was sad to see ten go, but I'm loving eleven more and more especially with such an awesome Christmas special!