Reviews for Make Him Eat Cake
Oneechan94 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Omg! So hot! Good work! :3 I simply loved it!
nhjfbhjadbjvbsdjl chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
if only zoro liked sweet things, then they could have a hell of a lot of sexy fun with some ice-cream and chocolate sauce! *wink wink, nudge nudge*
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow wow wow!
They're so pervert guy!
I agree to say that 'the best cake ever in the world' XD
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
XD Zoro always has 'shitty' in his wishes ; be it birthdays or christmas XD the new year too !
ILoveTrunksBriefs chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
adorable i loved this!
rizumamu chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I couldn't agree with you more (your A/N at the top of this fic) which is why I decided to write some kind of a review.

I'm not sure if you're planning to write more ZoSan in the future or not, but I'm glad that I read the fics you've posted so far. Perhaps there is a hint of OOCness in your stories but I can live with that. The good mansex conpensates that so no need to worry.

Thanks for writing and thanks for reading this.
something40423 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aww very hot and cute!
Angelchan2012 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
lol this was soo funny! very cute and smexy! i can so see them teasing each other even while goin' at it! lol this was great!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Huh? I didn't know SanZo and ZoSan were different things. And oh, that functions pretty well, with Sanji on top. If it's well-written.

Haha, I just love the way they tease each other, even when they're at it. I can so imagine that. You did a great job here.

And Merry Christmas.