Reviews for The Silver Band
jesterinblack chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
holy shhhhhh
winry's water might break omg you evil devil i love you
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
OKAY! That better not of been a DATE! Cause if it was! Roy would be DEAD!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Oh dear god! Ed you better run quickly!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Ah god...
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aw crap... Eddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddd!
Miko Vampire chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
please, please, please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
i love this!
D-Desautels chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
WOW! I really love this! I hope it comes off hatus soon cuz I want to see what happenes next! Can't wait!
Melrose437 chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
lol can't wait for the reaction the guys will have when they learn of Roy and Edward :P
iStoleYourChips chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Dear Forever in Lavender:

You have angered us have neglected this story for far too long. We shall soon comence our rampage.

Sincerely, Outraged fangirls
moonangel666 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
AHHHH can't end there next chapter is need come on please! Winrys water should break when she finds out lol
cthulhuus chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
This story makes me giggle every time I read it. Please, do update soon. It's adorable.
Sylvia chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
So. Freaking. CUTE! Update soon... PLEASE! XD
cthulhuus chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
EEEEE, it's so cute! ;w; Please update soon?

I love how Ed and Winry interact; their fights are always funny.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »