Reviews for More Than A Memory
bratstopmom84 chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
I know its been awhile since you upgraded but I really LOVE this story and would be thrilled if you did update. :)
moonandstars chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hey, read your story and loved it. Just wondering if your going to finish it?:)
CalaisForever chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
Jesse is the cutest kid ever! And I love Cara and Dean! She is the perfect fit for him :p Please update soon! :)
Carver Edlund chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
i love this story! especially the fact that jesse is still around and didnt just vanish into thin air! i cant wait to see if jesse is going to be able to pull this off! i just have the ending to the real episode :(
Asya55 chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
That was tense man, Jesse, sneaky kid, I hope he won't get himself killed in the process :s Will he help Jo and save her and that will keep Ellen alive too, I hope so.. Awesome chap buddy, I'm dying to know, thanks for the cliff :( lol :D UPDATE SOON! :D
Lady OD chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
oooooooooooohhhh nextchapter its gonna be awesome!
parchment faery17 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
Don't tease me.
wiccawitch07 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I think you are an amazing author and this is a great story, but I would really like to see some time taken to fix a few mistakes. They are really minor but they interrupt the flow of the story. (things like typos and using the wrong word i.e. hear and here) I think that even though this story has several chapters it would benefit from a second read through and check by someone else. I would be willing to look over the chapters that are already up if you want. PM me if you don't mind. I will keep reading. My favorite thing about this is how accurate the time lines are and how in character everyone is. Great job!
dec0der chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
this is great! love the changes you've made so far to make the story more yours and less like the same old storyline.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
Typical kid, doesn't listen and wants to be part of the action! If I knew I had powers like Jesse's I would want to play the hero, too! Lol. I'm glad he did stow away with them because now Jo has a chance to survive! I hated seeing her and Ellen die in the show, even though I wasn't that big a fan of Jo, at all! Haha. I still didn't want her to die, so maybe she can still make it! Great chap! Update soon!
matt-hardy-lover-101 chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
I HOPE JESSE IS ABLE TO SAVE JO!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
Seriously girl you have me in the edge of my seat here Jessie you should have listened to cara and stayed with bobby you going to be so grounded when you get back I wonder how cara is going to explain herself how is Dean going to react i say Jessie will be able to save her or I could be wrong amazing chapter as ever girl loved it hope you can update asap I need more please:)Ixoxoxoxo
adaddario chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
Jesse's in so much trouble...can't wait to see parental Dean attack. And what's Cara going to tell them about her powers?
Chantel Royal chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE! SAVE JO! That was the worst episode for mw with both of them dying! SAVE JO AND ELLEN I BEG YOU! And Jesse totally could pull that off, he could probably make the hellhounds disapear as well.
Joyce chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
Aw Jesse you little hero! I love you so much Jesse! This chapter was so suspenseful! I cant wait until the next chapter!