Reviews for Gravity
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
An interesting One Shot. I love it.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow. I'm not sure what else to say except: I liked it. xD
AvyQuinn chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Yay! How cute! I love them ALL!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
These were all wonderful. I think my favorite one is Magic. Lol at Snow only using 3 spells. That's awesome!

Keep up the great work. :)
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Its been a while since ive read one of your fics Lexicer.

This was funny and good.

Nice story.
NathanEatsChildren chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Too bad there were swords. Whips, cuffs, and racy underwear would’ve been hilarious!

And now that I’ve read these, I’m thinking that the game should’ve totally explored a Serah-Snow-Lightning love triangle; then throw in Sazh for some nice jungle fever action… XDXDXD

And I have to be honest; Vanille’s constant moaning and giggling are way bigger turn-ons than Lightning’s aggression. Just sayin’… Also, have you considered exploring a sexual relationship between Lightning and Fang? I mean, we all know Vanille’s all up in it, but I can just tell that Lightning wants a piece of that. Make it happen. Also, add in Yuna, LuLu, Tifa, and Ultimecia.

And “Now” is soooo how Final Fantasy XIII SHOULD have ended! I love it!

Anywho… I enjoyed this almost too much. Very nicely done… BUNNY! ;)

I WANT MOAR!1

PS: I know that fan fics are innately nerdy, but this one is really effin’ nerdy. I hearts it.
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
It was really cool and touching. 10, 12 and 14 were the best I think. Good job! :)
lull.and.waves chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Greatest. Thing. Ever.

Bloody fantastic.
ifellinawell chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hey there! Its nice to see some snowlight from you again!

This is good, the truth is that i was waiting for someone to do some drabbles for this pairing! Seriously! And you did it :D

They were cute abd funny, but some serious too, so it was well equilibrated. If you're going to make some more (which i'd LOVE), i suggest puting some smexy ones too, and some inbolving the serah issue.

The one named "attraction" was one of my favs! And yhe last one, though extremely ooc, was cuuute :)

Keep it up and merry christmas!
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
YAY! SOMEONE ELSE IGNORING SERAH'S TNY EXISTENCE. : D

She seriously bothers me for no reason other than she will be blown away by me /sneezing/. And that when she's with Snow my first thought is, 'He is going to swallow her WHOLE.'

These were lovely and humourous. :3 I love their dynamic relationship. Who needs rainbows and puppies when you have Snow and Lightning! : D
Ms. Tenacious chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is adorable! It made me smile all the way through
Apparently You Can't Delete chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
FIRST!

So, wtf happens to your college life, are you not busy?

Anyways, great quality as always, id say more but. Itd all be redundant. Good to see you're back in the game, lex.