Reviews for Seventh Year Itch
PF2724 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
book5worm3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This story reminded me why I love this website so much - the moment of joy when you stumble across an exquisite pearl of beauty like this. I loved everything about it! Your writing was fluid and you illustrated an honest portrayal of both characters. Would love to read more. Will definitely be checking out your other stories!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Absolutely beautiful..
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow. Spectacular fic!

hrgirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That was lovely! I can't say how much I loved that! I really love the format as well. You capture these two so well! I hope you write more one shots like this! (PLEASE) :)
LadyKahlan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is really cute. I like the style with the small snippets. I have to say though, the part towards the end where Hermione is dying from falling down the stairs... it seems out of place and unnecessary. Not to mention that she apparently makes a swift recovery and is back at school in no time? Other than that I thought the story was very cute.
Winged Peach chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Abso-bloody-lutely beautiful. There is such a depth of love between the two characters that you capture. Well done! This story is highly recommended to anyone looking for a romantic getaway!
RonaldAndMione chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved this. I loved it all. One of the best stories I've read in a long time. I love how you depicted their emotions, how they missed each other during their time apart. Ron reading Pride and Prejudice was so sweet :) I loved Hermione's waking up and saying 'Winter's Tale'. You're a wonderful writer, and I shall look at your other works. I loved this story, well done :)
Leesey chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I enjoyed this...and I needed to read something like it, perhaps it's because I've been thinking about leaving for college and being separated from my boyfriend. I also love Ron/Hermione...and their characters does this not have more reviews? a couple of my favorite parts, by the way...the bedroom scene in January, and for some reason...(too lazy to look up the exact wording, sorry) the detail about his voice breaking when he tells her he loves her. awwwwww. okay. I loved this.
LVB chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I found the use of second person a little jarring at first, but it worked well overall. Great use of the prompts!
KariAnn1222 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I could go on and on about the things I loved about this, but because I'm hashing this out from my phone I'll try to keep it brief. First of all your decision to write this in the 2nd person is quite different and made it stand out from the crowd. Second of all, your writing style is unique, and this was quite lovely, emotional, and generally and well-done. I'm sure some may find fault with your portrayal of Hermione being "weak" for her emotional dependence on Ron, but I personally think you've described the pains of young love and seperation quite beautifully and realistically. Bravo! I'll definitely be checking to see if you have more HP fanfic posed.
Lou chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is wonderful! A very visual and creative way to tell the story! I loved it :)
idol269 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Beautifully written!
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Again, fantastic. I truly enjoyed reading this. It was very long, but it was great until the very end. Well done! chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I think this story was good, but it was really confusing. I understand the idea of the separated drabbles, but the number of them and the distance between some of them was a little too confusing.

It was a really sweet story though.