Reviews for Digimon-Destined
kylekatarn77 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Would love to see this awesome story finish!
Captain Nice Hardrive chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I initially overlooked this fic, and only went back for a closer look after I stumbled across your website in a rather round-about manner and decided to finally find out what the fuss was about. In hindsight, I wish I had done so sooner; you definitely wrote a winner here.

I must confess that I'm a bit of a sucker for fics with an introspective bent to them; in my opinion, its infinitely more amusing to read about a beloved character going through an identity crisis than yet another contrived 'romantic' pairing fic. But considering how your fic-and Jyoumon in particular-has garnered a surprisingly significant amount of fanart. I don't think its just me. Despite your story being somewhat short and slow to update, you clearly have a very dedicated of devoted fans.

I really think you ought to come back and finish this someday. Perhaps not immediately, as I imagine that your time is currently allocated to other ongoing projects, but it would definitely be worthwhile to set aside some time to revisit this one. That goes double when your rather transparent designs on a sequel are considered.

PS - I'm still trying to figure out the phonetic difference in the pronunciation of 'Joe' and 'Jyou'. Personally, I'm not certain how the characters can tell the difference without looking at the script. p
crestoflight3 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Please update the next (last?) chapter! This is amazing! Everything is in character, Joe's role is impressive, everyone's wish for why they would stay Digimon is well thought out...the only problem I have is a few grammatical thingies that happen super sparsely. The only plot-wise element I would complain about is the small amount of attention Kari got when she Digivolved to Hikarimon. But I can't complain. This is amazing...please continue?
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
These were truely the days...
Beth chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Tai doesn't have binoculars, he has a telescope.
Older Hokage chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
I saw that you had some new works placed up last month! I truly hope that means that you'll be finishing this story soon. It is old, but not forgotten, and you have at least one fan who is waiting to see how it ends!

Signed,

Older Hokage of Team Santoryuu
Tanner Thompson chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Good Job! Keep going! Read the Book of Mormon!
TAnner Thompson chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Good Job! Keep up the G rated stuff! Don't vote for Hillary Clinton!
the one that will not be named chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
This fic is awesome and your pictures kick some serious ass

please continue this story, i wanna know what happens to Jyoumon.

Joe rulez!
Impalallama chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
Hi, my names Takky-san and I as wondering if you could update quickly. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I was on your site and read this fic. Thought it was good and have been waiting for a really long time for an update. Also I would like to complement you on your writing skills. Good Job!
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
You've come so far, it's just wrong to stop here it just is.
Older Hokage chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
Just wanted to let you know that you do still have a fan for this story. I can't wait to see how it will end.
Hikari Ino chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
cool
Trinity Dragon chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
I've read this story before, to the seventh chapter. Keep Going!
Alex Warlorn chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
Come on! You're so close to done! DON'T GIVE UP NOW!