Reviews for Naruto: Legacy
Kain129 chapter 10 . 1/8
keep it coming
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
I love this fanfic please continue! I'll read every chapter you update. Though I may not comment on every chapter I'm still reading! Please continue to update as soon as possible every chapter!
The Void Soul Alchemist chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Is this story over or simply on hold?
Zhor chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
First chapter seems solid enough and you're developing your own non-standard plot which sets this story apart from the majority. On to chapter 2, I go...
ichigo1508 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
good job!~
ichigo1508 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
i read this later...but good job so far!~
Im Not Itachi chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Rawr
braindead212 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Nice. Want More. Please?
Ginjaa Ninjaa chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Great story; have you stopped writing this story as I think that it is severely underrated and is one that I like a lot.
Chrisfragger chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Awesome story, well writen and so far good plot. are you going to do a Time Skip for Narutos time in the company of the Daimyo?

also, Hope he makes Rasenshuriken soon.
GODOFWAR129 chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Good story. Dont try to rush it much. It will go great in its own pace. Other wise a good one.
Demonkid chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
It was an interesting story. Darker than canon... but I like it.

I am surprised how Itachi could do his mangekyou techniques when he only gave 30% of his chakra. Guessing you made Naruto have less chakra then canon and Itachi significantly more? As 3 Tsukuyomi and a Ameterasu would tire him out when he himself went out at 100% in canon.

And the dead bone pulse bloodline limit is one of my favorites.
blasterdog chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
great ff keep writing
THEtoken1 chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
You have stuff written that most authors either forgot or just plain ignored and for that I am greatful. For example, the fact that the Forth had no family and nothen is really known of his family. And relating to Naruto's charka levels. I don't believe that he would have had more in the canon. I mean, yes he have naturally high levels and all but isn't it true that the more you train, the higher it is? And haven't he been training with Yamato for years now? So if anything his charkra level would be higher than in canon. Looking forword to your next chapters and thanks for writing.
someone179 chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
when you update, could you include a list of which chapters were majorly changed?