Reviews for Come Back To McKinley
umbrella0326 chapter 1 . 3/10
My God! This is arguably the most passionate and sweetest fanfics I have ever read. This is an engrossing story that flows so well. And you nailed Kurt's snarkiness, matched with Dave's passionate, teddy bear-like softness.

Wow. I'm blown away. Very impressive!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Perfect and sweet.
Madame-DiscoBloodbath chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Thanks, now I'm not getting any homework done. I don't even watch glee, and I looovvvveee your story.
AllTheWrongChoices chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I LOVE ITTT!

(It's Ceci from COURAGE, btw)
ChasingTornadoes chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
LOVED this and it made my day! PLEASE let them do something like this on the freaking show. It's becoming so erratic on there. Need Kurtofsky, like, yesterday! :)
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I was not expecting another chapter for this so story, but OMG! I am so excited that there was! It was the perfect compliment to your first chapter! You know how to perfectly describe the individual thoughts for, both, Dave and Kurt! I feel like I understand these characters so much better! And you mom is totally right, you write/describe make-out scenes WWAAAAYYYY too well :-) Hopefully, we will have the pleasure and opportunity to read much more from you!
RP chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I absolutely love your story! Very nice, tight writing and Glee is all about second chances, so your story does seem possible to me. ]

Please more? You are turning me into a fan of Kurt/Dave.

Thanks for such a good story!
White Replica chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Wait, it's only Thursday? D:
the pink post-it chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Oh i really loved this story, it was just so perfect. I liked knowing what each thought during their confrontation. The kiss was just aww. I would really like for you to continue this story to see how Dave comes out of the closet and how their relationship develops.
Lolee Ann chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Oh my gosh, I have read a lot of Kurt/Dave stories but this is MY ABSOLUTE favorite. I was GIDDY by the ending! Please, please, please keep adding to it! I want to know what happens next wednesday! And what happens when Kurt comes back to school. I am dying here! Update daily! Don't keep me in suspense:) p.s. I love your writing style. I got as caught up in reading as I do when watching an episode. You are really talented!
HaystackPlan chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Ahhhh! I love it! i think I died of happiness a little when I was reading this. :-)
jekyllhj7 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Sweet! I LOVE Happy Dave!
rinswan chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
UPDATE SOON!
Kironomi chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh, this was the single most adorable thing I have ever read and I'm quite an adorable-addict!

Thweir talk was so funny and awkward at firt; I laughed very hard.

Geez,that make-out session was so hot!

The ending was perfection.

Thanks for writing!
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
LOVE IT! Dont know why I didn't read it before.

Why can't they just talk without all the drama? I'll have to be ready to kill or worship Ryan Murphy... for some sad reason though I think it will be the first choice.