Reviews for Tengen Toppa Gurren Solvernia
Megalodon21 chapter 37 . 6/21
Excellent story. Very interesting. You did an excellent job. There are a few grammatical errors, but other than that there were few problems with the story. I'm sad to hear you decided to stop here. I really wanted to see your take on the fight against the Antispirals. That's definitely the biggest problem I have with the ending. I'm sure many of the other readers would agree. I've been reading this since the beginning, and it was definitely one of my favorites. You took an interesting concept, and then took it in an entirely new direction that diverges from the original story. I was a bit skeptical of this new direction at first, but I ended up loving it. Thank you so much for writing this for as long as you did. I hope you continue writing in the future, and if so, I'll be sure to read them.
RoyalPsycho chapter 37 . 3/15
I can honestly say I'm very impressed. This was well thought out and had me gripped when I began reading this a few years ago all the way up to the end. Everything felt like it fit, the new material was woven in almost seamlessly and fit both the tone of this story and the canon material. I also have to admire the ambition this and your notes for a hypothetical Season 1.5 & 2 exhibited. This is the definition of an epic, in the classical sense.
science anon chapter 30 . 12/2/2016
You do realise that EMP doesn't disable electronics? It actually melts and completely destroys them. lrn2sci, fgt
righteous-maximus chapter 37 . 11/30/2016
Nicely done. Simply beautiful.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
They won the battle but not the war. Still a good ending all and all. We know where it leads, we watched the series.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 37 . 11/28/2016
Well, at least you thought a lot of how you wanted it to end. That's all that counts.

... Bye.

Crimson G chapter 37 . 11/28/2016
This has been enjoyable, but the only thing I have beef with is that Nia asking the AS to stop and they did. I don't agree with that, but that's your story
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2016
'white swan' белый лебедь. I presume 'Beliebed' is an approximation of an abbreviation of that. белебедь (belebed').
Q-A the Authoress chapter 34 . 11/5/2016
Yeah, time to kick it up a notch!

Shirou Fujimura chapter 34 . 11/5/2016
Hooray! We're about to reach our climactic finale!
Crimson G chapter 33 . 8/8/2016
Looks like the final battle is almost here. Did you receive PM? If you finish that this arc and don't continue at least provide a summary or rough draft of what you were going to do.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 33 . 6/27/2016
The real battle begins. For this story arc at least.

Drakefire chapter 32 . 6/17/2016
This is great. I can't wait to see more.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Oh snap! D: Great chapter.

Guest chapter 31 . 11/16/2015
Please please please update this! This is amazing.