Reviews for Will You Be Home for Christmas
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
For once Dean does get a good Christmas present. Getting out of hell is pretty good one for Sam too.
iamtryN chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I like it! Sorry, you asked me to read and review your other stories after I read A soul on a fire and I have been posting I am Sam, babysitting, being chauffer and running from the migraine monster... so again... sorry it has taken so long! Smiles...
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I loved this story. Thank you.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is nice to see.
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Excellent, Denise! I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for putting the heart and soul back into SPN! :)
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
hello, its me again, ijust read,will you be home for christmas.i loved it. the boys are wonderful the way you write them. i really think that mr kripke should read your stories. phyllis
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I am just loving all of these different little tags. Sam backing against the wall all skittish is exactly how I envision it going as well. Nice.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
OMG! AWESOME!

ABSOLUTLEY AWESOME!

WAHH!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was awesome but is it really The End as you do not have 'complete' in the summary?

Not surprised Dean and Bobby wanted Sam to wake up as even they were unsure what he would be like now he had got his soul back. And loved you having Castiel pop in, not that his words were any comfort to Dean, but then he is facing anarchy in Heaven so is more than a little preoccupied. Totally realistic that when Sam did wake up he was skittish and disorientated but perfect how Dean slowly approached and pulled his little brother into his arms and comforted him, telling him he was home.

It goes without saying that the writers of the show will not give us these moments so it's great that we have authors like you who do! :)

Hope you had an awesome Christmas Karen and thanks for all your wonderful stories this year. Hope 2011 is a fantastic year for you and your family. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Yaaaay! It's our Sammy, at least for the time being. :D

Nice, nice, nice! :)
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awww, you have "The End" at the bottom, but no Complete at the top. I am hoping you are going to include more of the reunion and the aftermath. I am just dying for more of this and the tiny peek you gave us has me on the edge of my seat. Thanks for posting. I loved soul-less Sam, but I am really ready for our souled Sam to come back.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
It seems I am with the consensus here that I loved this! This was awesome! I especially loved Dean's reaction to Cas. I understand that Cas has other important things going on but Dean will never understand anything that's more important than family. Plus, I know Cas is supposed to be conflicted between helping Heaven and helping the brothers this season. I can't help but wonder if there's something about Sam's soul that he's not telling Dean. In any case, I loved this and it really helps to have such well written stories to hold us over through the hellatus. I would absolutely love if you continued this! Just a thought... :) *hugs*
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was heartbreaking. You painted the waiting that Dean and Bobby are going through so vividly. Thanks so much.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
AWWWWWE.. POOR SAMMY.. HE CONFUSE AND SCARE YAY DEAN PULL HIM TOO A HUG.. AWWWWE..
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was quite the Christmas present. What a great story. I loved the intensity of the emotions. Dean waiting for Sam to wait up, begging for him to be okay, to be Sam, tired of having to constantly deal with the mess and wondering whatever happened to the family business. And then there is Bobby, the rock, who doesn't even care that Sam tried to kill him, who just wants to be there for him and Dean. And Castiel, even though Dean can't understand, because all he wants is Sammy back, I appreciate his attitude of not wanting to hurt Sam, do anything that might be detrimental to him.

Loved when Sam finally woke up. Dean coaching him, screaming for Bobby, who is there right away. Sam's confusion, which was so real. Dean's fear and Bobby's, who for the first time wonders if they did the right thing. And then finally, Sam recognizes Dean and he is welcomed back home, finally. What a great way to bring him back. Loved it. Hugs, Vonnie