Reviews for Toy Soldiers
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
OMG you killed Hayner. I still like it though. Poor Demyx, hopefully his Christmases get a little less painful as time goes on.
DragonEmerald98 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved it. How is it that your stories able to convey a feeling so strongly it really makes people like me really, truly think about how lucky they are? That there are probably lots of people worse off than me? And that being strong can only go on for so long before you have to crack?

Thank you for this amazing story. You really have a gift.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was so unbelievably sad. ;; But also one of the best things ever written. The emotion that's in your writing is so easy to feel and I just can't get enough of your work!
Canderjack chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I can't imagine that Axel is all that thrilled with you either, seeing as you've put him in a wheelchair. You did right by both of them anyway no matter how much they complain. Happy holidays!
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That's a depressing thing to happen any time of the year, but having to think about it around Christmas is even worse.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I very nearly cried while reading this. Poor Demyx but luckily Axel actually warmed up to him. ) Really great work with it! .

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
aw poor dem. fantastic xmas fic. ive been lazy and didn't write one. well, not lazy just so busy cuz of work. curse you retail!

lol.

anyway great job, happy xmas and have a great new year!